Got an enforcement action

Discus and support Got an enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have got an enforcement on my account its not showing up in my enforcement history it's saying I got it 3days ago and don't know what it's for please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjibro1990, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Benjibro1990
    Benjibro1990 Guest

I have got an enforcement on my account its not showing up in my enforcement history it's saying I got it 3days ago and don't know what it's for please help

I only noticed when I went on my xbox game pass app then went to the xbox assist and it was there came up in notifications

:)

Benjibro1990, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Benjibro1990 Win User

I can play online games I can hear the other people talking
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is it only showing up on the Game Pass app or also on the console? If it's only on the app, that's a glitch and you're not actually suspended.
  4. Benjibro1990 Win User

I didn't even get an email notification about it

What do I need to do it said I go the notification 3days ago I wasn't even online 3days ago
  5. RedMoons Rising Win User

I have the same issue. Ban is not showing up on enforcement page even though an active temporary ban exists while trying to communicate during an online game chat
  6. Benjibro1990 Win User

Both app and console and my account

But I can message people join parties play online games and when I log in it dosent say I have a ban
Thema:

1. Got an enforcement action - Similar Threads - Got enforcement action

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  6. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it: i need case review for account named :Ampoolzan .cause i got perma banned for no reason !!it says i mod some gamer score but its not true .we mostly play offline here in iran cause internet ****p...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there: I got permanent banned for no reason when I check the enforcement there nothing either I’m actually mad about this c545db12-4655-4505-af18-7d7980aa4166