Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow?...

Discus and support Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow?... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How did I get a suspicious activity email for 5 hours from now? Is 11 p.m. and it's for 4 a.m. [img] 16982002-0c55-46d3-a4ba-45609b99773f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jstats388, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Jstats388
    Jstats388 Guest

Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow?...

How did I get a suspicious activity email for 5 hours from now? Is 11 p.m. and it's for 4 a.m.
    Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow?... [​IMG]

:)

Jstats388, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow? How is this a happening?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jstats388, what matters in this type of email if the activity you suspect you received notice refers to a login from you or someone who tried to sign in to your account, or it has been logged in to a different location.

This is because at the time that servers log these activities may not match your region time or your system.

The most important thing is to protect your account, and verify that you are the one who logged into your account.
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

Cannot promote Child account for Windows Live

You have to contact support about this issue: 1-877-274-4349

9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time

6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time
  4. ANSIdotSYS Win User

Midnight Release!

It just hit 4:00 A.M. in the US. Since they update anywhere from 4:00 to 7:00, it could be anytime now.
  5. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

TGIF

Not really. 6:30 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m. I am watching European football (soccer). On Sunday’s, I watch American football all day, starting at 12:00 p.m.
  6. bowski477 Win User

xbox support

1-800-469-9269 in the US

Hours of operation Phone assistance is available seven days a week.

9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Thema:

1. Got an email about suspicious account activity. The problem is it's for 4:00 a.m. tomorrow?... - Similar Threads - Got email suspicious

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  4. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  7. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  8. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97