Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

Discus and support Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got all minikits in the Out of Time level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victor Anfi, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. Victor Anfi
    Victor Anfi Guest

    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh


    I got all minikits in the
    Out of Time
    level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is not registering. Has anybody got any idea of what to do?

    :)
     
    Victor Anfi, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. 930/1000 CLUB

    I also have not gotten the Minikit achievement! I have all the Minikits but no achievement
     
    xxUNCLEBEARxx, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    930/1000 CLUB

    It's a well known glitch on the minikit achievement, it pops for some and not for others. How is it I have the achievement for 100% but not for all minikits collected? Funny thing is, for some it pops BEFORE they even get them all! It's no biggy, it's
    not like it's the first time a game has a glitched achievement...Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh :)
     
    Arkham99, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

    930/1000 CLUB

    I also have not gotten the Minikit achievement! I have all the Minikits but no achievement
  5. franksfam09 Win User

    Lego Star Wars 3 achievements not unlocking!

    Hello I just completed the game 100% but I did not get the points for finding all minikits game shows I've got them all wouldn't be complete without what can I do?
  6. Arkham99 Win User

    930/1000 CLUB

    It's a well known glitch on the minikit achievement, it pops for some and not for others. How is it I have the achievement for 100% but not for all minikits collected? Funny thing is, for some it pops BEFORE they even get them all! It's no biggy, it's
    not like it's the first time a game has a glitched achievement...:)
  7. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    [LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

    Oh another sneaky post inbetween, argh you got me!
  8. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    [LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

    Argh! You got me in the face whilst I was trying to tie my shoelaces with my mouth.
Thema:

Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

Loading...
  1. Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh - Similar Threads - Got minikits registering

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...