Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ?

Discus and support Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so yesterday i got achievement in forza horizon 5 on pc. Its about smashing all the bonus boards, i think 250 or so, its called "Complete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DystopianDude247, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ?

Hello, so yesterday i got achievement in forza horizon 5 on pc. Its about smashing all the bonus boards, i think 250 or so, its called "Complete Collection". I even got the text line you can use in game "boards dont hit back" for it as reward. Its weird cause obviously i didnt smash them all, there is plenty of them on the map still. Im no achievement hunter but i still like to earn my suff, so this is a bit frustrating and weird. How can this even happen ? What should i do now, just ignore it ? i mean i can live with it if it wont cause any trouble like other bugs or so.

By the way the game itself is amazing Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ? :) , just a side note.

Have a great day and thank you for answer.

:)

DystopianDude247, Nov 26, 2022
  2. DystopianDude247 Win User

Hello, thank you for the reply, it is really a bug i am sure now, ive collected evidence about it and even tho its nothing gamebreaking it gives me anxiety not knowing what else might be bugged. Im attaching photos so you can see the numbers does not make any sense. If you or anyone can fix this or at least find out why is this happening (im not the only one, there are more ppl on reddit) it would be great, thanks again, and have a great day.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. DystopianDude247 Win User

Thanks for your help, i will write them.

Have a great day.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DystopianDude247, my opinion on this question, is that you really have achieved this achievement, friend.

The game would not release an achievement where the user has not accomplished it.

Maybe you didn't notice when you completed it, but the game counted yes, my friend.

This wouldn't cause any problems even if it really was a bug.

If so, a corrective patch will be released if identified as a bug.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Combined, my friend.

Have a great weekend!

Count on us.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thema:

1. Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ? - Similar Threads - Got achievement forza

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset?: I was playing The Walking Dead season 1 and finished it completely.. then it said I was missing all the achievements from episodes 1-3, so I just decided to redo those episodes and get the...
  9. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  10. Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...