Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

Discus and support Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zDxyr, May 10, 2020.

1. zDxyr
    zDxyr Guest

Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500 Gamerscore how can i get my ambassoder Back now?

:)

zDxyr, May 10, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

Hi there,

This is a common issue, which the support team will hopefully resolve soon; thanks in advance for your patience.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

i think you may have to wait until the problem is fixed, its a known issue affecting many including myself, i lost more than 40,000 gamerscore last night.
  4. blusk84life Win User

Ambassador Forum Help

So I signed up for the ambassador program a week ago and I got accepted yesterday so I started helping people out then today When I tried logging back on to my account to help some more people out it told me I wasn't an Ambassador anymore?? so I tried to
    apply again and then it said you have to have a Gamerscore of over 1500 and my Gamerscore is 8000 II'm really confused and frustrated right now
  5. MightyAnt Uk Win User

Anyone willing to help?

Yeah I kind of put this post in the wrong thread lol.

The gamerscore glitch happened yesterday when a majority of gamer's gamerscore got reset to 0. And now they're coming back. But there still seems to be a problem with a game of mine. It says I've got 395 gamerscore and 21 achievements but when I click on
    to it, it only shows the achievements I re-achieved today. So confused!
  6. zDxyr Win User

Lost 30k Gamerscore.

I have the same Problem all my 12k are away after i joined rocket league

And i got removed from ambassador because now i have only 200 Gamerscore
Thema:

1. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday - Similar Threads - Got acces denied

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  4. Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it: I have another microsoft acc with pass and everything , and i have a mc username named Abh_______ob in that acc but now i want to change that name and put that name in this acc but the problem...
  5. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  6. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  7. microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]: he changed my email to his and the password too Idk what to do I just wanna play minecraft 9ab5270f-de96-4cee-a026-4853cf239f34
  8. My bro Minecraft acc got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My bro Minecraft acc got hacked: Hello so my brother Minecraft account got hacked by a Chinese person I presume.So full story my brother somehow got his gmail hacked and stole his Minecraft account so I tried to contact mojang...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. i only know my user name for my minecraft acc that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i only know my user name for my minecraft acc that got hacked.: the hacker changed everything and i only know my gamer tag what do i do to recover my acc? i contacted minecraft supp they didin't help 1 of the microsoft supp told me to contact minecraft supp i...