Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fudge1218, Oct 13, 2019.

  1. /u/fudge1218
    /u/fudge1218 Guest

    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

    /u/fudge1218, Oct 13, 2019
    #1
  2. gds1972 Win User

    Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

    Hi

    Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Darthman64 Win User

    Xbox Insider Program

    Hello,

    When you receave an invitation, you have to accept and then wait untill you'll be accepted. Then, the xbox will uptade to the last Dashboard version.

    Enjoy alpha skip ahead
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

Loading...
  1. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Got accepted Alpha

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...: is there a way to speak with a real person on the phone and not AI? if i dont find a resolution or explanation to this issue im going to charge back my payment cause i did not order anything and...
  8. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  9. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...