Got accepted as a beta tester but...

Discus and support Got accepted as a beta tester but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ferytheboss, Oct 20, 2019.

  1. Got accepted as a beta tester but...


    I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and logout button..

    What should i do next? I have the app, i am logged in to my account, the controller is connected to my phone..

    submitted by /u/ferytheboss
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ferytheboss, Oct 20, 2019
    #1
  2. Silver Surver Win User

    I've come home

    Welcome back fellow Beta tester.
    Why thank you fellow beta tester, I can't believe it's 14 years ago I got on the beta for xbl, I remember playing motogp which I loved.
  3. Venomhitz Win User

    Xbox Live Update Public Beta

    I am sure all will get access once they are ready for the next wave of Beta testers. They are still accepting new folks still so there is still an open call for testers. Just need to be a lil more patient and keep checking the forums here, your email, the
    beta website and keep playing until you are selected to proceed further.
  4. gunfart Win User

    10 year anniversary helmet?

    I got mine....I was a second wave beta tester. Loved the Whacked!
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

    I was a Dashboard Beta Tester.

    If you were accepted into the beta you should be able to sign in and access this beta tester only webpage if not then your best bet would be to send in your Xbox for a repair.

    connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one preview Program didn't recieve me (35) days ago

    Not much that cam be done currently the invite system is backloged

    Remember also even if you accept the invite it does not garentee xbox will accept you

    Invites and aceptance is done in waves

    Noone knows the ceitieria of what thwy are looking for in beta testers
Thema:

Got accepted as a beta tester but...

Loading...
  1. Got accepted as a beta tester but... - Similar Threads - Got accepted beta

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...: is there a way to speak with a real person on the phone and not AI? if i dont find a resolution or explanation to this issue im going to charge back my payment cause i did not order anything and...
  8. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  9. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...