Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

Discus and support Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I was fortunate enough to receive the Xbox Series X offer from Microsoft and we got it in the mail yesterday ;) When you buy it, you have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JDizzle✔️, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

Hello!

I was fortunate enough to receive the Xbox Series X offer from Microsoft and we got it in the mail yesterday Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to... ;)

When you buy it, you have to buy a game with it, so I chose Madden 22. (The Xbox and everything is for my brother for Christmas)

I thought it was a disc at first until I realized it was just a digital copy which I am more than happy with. The only problem, is I can't figure out how to get a product key or something for it since I don't just want to download it on my computer, I want to download it for my brother on his new Xbox for Christmas. Does anyone know how to redeem the game? It just says completed and when I click it, it just brings me to the Xbox app
    Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to... [​IMG]

:)

JDizzle✔️, Dec 2, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to download the game

You don't get a product key. The game is already on the console. When your brother first logs in on the console. He will be asked to claim the game, which will then become his or the game will be on your account, which you can then download from the my games and apps section.
  3. JDizzle✔️ Win User

Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to download the game

Just figured that out but always good for confirmation. Thanks so much!
  4. Wolfman266 Win User

Halo Infinite Xbox Series X - Availability

I am fine paying a little for a Halo Series X Bundle from legitimate businesses like Microsoft, Bestbuy etc because I’m actually getting other things (Hopefully extra things that I truly need) at price point versus scalpers who sells it at a profit above regular price we supposed to pay.

However you are right, scalpers have won because legitimate companies like Microsoft or Bestbuy are doing these Bundle tactics to offset scalpers from scalping up all the inventory and now we regular consumers and loyal Xbots like myself have to pay more than the standard price of $550 that would cost me to buy a Halo Series X console bundle. Again I’m not happy with this but I would pay more for this console bundle from a Microsoft or Bestbuy retailer and REFUSE REFUSE to pay any scalpers on eBay or other websites like stockX for their gains on us.

All I hope is the Bundles that MS puts together are items that I truly need and want & don’t own yet because I already own alot of accessories except for the HALO SERIES X console. I keep looking at my emails a few times daily hoping I get a Microsoft invite to purchase the Halo Series X. Been an Xbot since Day 1 when they launched in 2001 and my first game I bought to play on it was Halo. I got the Xbox console for Christmas that year. C’mon Microsoft, send me that special email with the link to purchase the Halo Series X console.
  5. BenPlays Win User

change display name

Hello, does this have to be done from the xbox app, as I haven't got this, is it the same from going on the account through your Microsoft email, as I can't figure it out
  6. The Moonkeeper Win User

Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the bundle ID?

The email I got is from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and it relates to the below:

https://gamingintel.com/microsoft-xbox-series-x-restock-invitations/

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1461225910359638016

The website it brings me to is a https://www.microsoft.com site. In fact, if I sign in to MS, then click on the link, it'll bring me to the same error page but signed in. The full web address includes a 12-digit ID to the bundle https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/Xbox-Series-X-Bundle/8WC74TMDX3PM. There is also an OCID after this that is unique to each account in the link. I believe my bundle ID might be wrong.
Thema:

Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

1. Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to... - Similar Threads - Got Series Bundle

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  7. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  8. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  9. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  10. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423