Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?

Discus and support Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Couldn't find anything online about it. c258a96f-5d38-45be-b1b1-276da926b630 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Norman H..., Jan 13, 2023.

1. Norman H...
    Norman H... Guest

Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?

Couldn't find anything online about it.

:)

Norman H..., Jan 13, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you may have received a message from another Xbox user who is attempting to connect with you. On Xbox, users can add each other as friends and play games or join parties together. The message you received is likely an invitation or request to connect with that user. If you are not interested in connecting with that user, you can simply ignore the message. If you would like to connect, you can accept the request and add the user as a friend.

Keep in mind that it's also possible that it could be a phishing attempt, be cautious and don't click on any links you don't trust.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Xbox live ban

Sign into your GT on the console and try to connect to XBL. If you've been banned a message will pop up stating that you've been banned and when your ban will end.
  4. Otsd4rv4 Win User

Unable to play games or use apps: Error code 0x87de0017

Unable to play any of the games I've downloaded. Message pops up say "We're having trouble connecting to Xbox.".
  5. ModestElf Win User

i recently lost all my rank in reach for the second time is this a glitch? punishment?

Did you get a pop up message saying why you got banned? or are you assuming you got banned?

maybe servers have been way to busy this past few days
  6. WellbornFawn9 Win User

MW3 Disconnect Servers and Xbox Live

weird , my post appears to have been written by HazySummer on my screen , and i got a message screen saying

OOPS that shouldnt of happend ,, appears you found a glitch .

wth ?
Thema:

1. Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea? - Similar Threads - Got weird message

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch: hi there when the game is on borderless fullscreen something keeps appearing on the screen and then disappearing really fast. EDIT:this glitch happens when the screen is shaking things I have...
  7. I got a weird suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a weird suspension: [img] I got a suspension it didn’t say what I did I’m an adult not a child even the weird part I didn’t get a Xbox message or a notification of this suspension im being dead serious I didn’t do...
  8. I got reported for a weird reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported for a weird reason: Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill leave me alone and i snapped eventually and...
  9. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...: Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard...
  10. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.: whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went online and purchased an electronic card and...