got a serious issue
Discus and support got a serious issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 charges to my card for 9.99 there should only be one for xbox live whats going on 031f9cc2-7354-4472-93ca-cee230142b3f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CH Rrcher, Feb 12, 2018.
Thema:
got a serious issue
Loading...
-
got a serious issue - Similar Threads - got serious issue
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
elite 2 controller has got serious stick drift
in XBoX on Consoleselite 2 controller has got serious stick drift: Hi. I'm trying to find out if i can speak to someone about my elite 2 controller stick drift as I've had the controller just over 2 years and its terrible. I really look after my gadgets and for... -
I got a serious situation going on, that's pretty lengthy in details.
in XBoX on ConsolesI got a serious situation going on, that's pretty lengthy in details.: Okay so please don't mind this post like the title says I have a serious situation going on, I've been at this since October 1st 2020 of last month till now Non-Stop trying to get a hold of the... -
I've got a serious problem here...
in XBoX Games and AppsI've got a serious problem here...: Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in... -
Got suspended because i refunded 2 games .... are you serious?
in XBoX on ConsolesGot suspended because i refunded 2 games .... are you serious?: i Just feel so scammed... i am a 15 year account holder of Xbox live, never been banned and i just got my ban Upheld they told me because trying 2 attempt to refund a game. i went too support... -
Got suspended because i refunded 2 games .... are you serious?
in XBoX on ConsolesGot suspended because i refunded 2 games .... are you serious?: i Just feel so scammed... i am a 15 year account holder of Xbox live, never been banned and i just got my ban Upheld they told me because trying 2 attempt to refund a game. i went too support... -
Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious
in XBoX on ConsolesGot ban for no reason... and I'm serious: Hi ! Yesterday, I played with my other account on my friend's Xbox. I forgot to disconnect it. This morning, I received an email saying that my account got ban for the entire life. A permanent...