Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.

Discus and support Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try and go on GTA online it says this account does not have permission to acess GTA online. Set up an account for my dad so he could change my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan12004, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Logan12004
    Logan12004 Guest

When I try and go on GTA online it says this account does not have permission to acess GTA online. Set up an account for my dad so he could change my content restrictions but we can't get our 2 gamer tags to join the same family

:)

Logan12004, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Same Problem with XboX1-Games

Iam German and my English is bad, so sorry for that...

-I have an xbox360-slim (4gb with an original 250gb HDD)

-I tried to play Original-XboX1-Games from Original-XboX1-CDs: Halo1, Halo2, StarWars KOTOR2, Baldurs Gate Dark Aliance, Call of Chuthulu, Concer Live an Reloaded, The Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY, GTA Vice City, GTA 3, GTA San Andreas, Silent Hill The
    Room and and and (all this Original XboX1-Games will run on my older xbox360 (Core with an 20gb HDD) and are supported by xbox360!!!

-My xbox360-slim is always online, i tried all this thing from the Trubleshooting-List (Cache, Restart, Download Upgrade on CD/DVD, on USB, "check" HDD, restart Download "lb-rb-x-lb-rb-x"), nothing works...All my XboX1-Games will not run.

-When i tried to play an original XboX1-Game (from original-Disc!) the xbox360-slim "says" : "THE GAME COULD NOT BE STARTED, PLEACE LOAD THIS GAME AGAIN" (???), i "load" nothing, you know, i just tried to start an (Supportet) original-XboX1-Game-Disc.

I telled this the German-Support, they say: "Maybe the next Systemdownload will "repair" this Problem, Itelled this also to the US-Support, they say, tho Console is maybe demage...(???)

What should i do, is the any Way to "cover" / "repair" this Problem (maybe is it able to download an seperate XboX1-Emulator)

Thanks and pleace help.

Bye, Maik (near Stuttgart/Germany)

eierf red kiam, Dec 26, 2016
  3. JokerKills
    JokerKills Guest
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why?

JokerKills, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.

Hey there Logan12004,

It's best for your dad to contact our chat/phone team for some help with this. They'll be able to check with any account issues and get your account fixed.
    Contact Official Xbox Support

Mister Mascot, Dec 28, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Logan12004,

It's best for your dad to contact our chat/phone team for some help with this. They'll be able to check with any account issues and get your account fixed.
    Contact Official Xbox Support
  6. JButta30 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live via Xbox 1.

An update my Xbox360 works. I see people online that are on Xbox1. fyi
  7. Brades77 Win User

Tansfering my gamertag?

Hi guys

I bought an Xbox1 and transferred my gamertag & achievements to it from my XBox360. My Xbox1 shows all my new achievements, but when I log online direct to my gamertag/profile it doesn't have the new ones. Somehow they have gotten out of sync. Does anyone
    know how to fix this?
  8. Xn xDJx Win User

Any news on GTA V on demand? Release date?

when is the new update for gta 5 online on xbox360
  9. lee8192 Win User

Friend randomly deleted and I can't re-add him

You can't had the same problem Xbox360 and xbox1 have different servers and you can't have friends if they are different consoles....Something xbox don't tell you when you pay to go online and buy the games!!!!!
Thema:

1. Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360. - Similar Threads - Got xbox1 can't

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  5. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  6. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  7. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Got a code for this with xbox1 purchase but can't have rated M game, any way to get another ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a code for this with xbox1 purchase but can't have rated M game, any way to get another ...: Any way to exchange Battlefield 1 game code for a non rated M game. c1ab60ea-419b-43fc-9de3-0b8c6850e50d
  10. just got the bf1 edition xbox1 s having controller issues with the new controller that came ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got the bf1 edition xbox1 s having controller issues with the new controller that came ...: new controller keeps disconecting already updated it 8ecd1457-55ff-4bd6-b74d-b62d428b1cf3