Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

Discus and support Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abbie Rennie, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Abbie Rennie
    Abbie Rennie Guest

Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but do I now need to cancel the game pass subscription I originally had with my Xbox one?

:)

Abbie Rennie, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. The new subscription can just be added to what you already have.
  3. abdullah alghamdi1 Win User

accidental purchase

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can try canceling the subscription and if you're eligible you should see "cancel and refund immediately". Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

By the way, if you have for example an active PC Game Pass or Game Pass for Console when you subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the subscription time that you had was already converted, and canceling it will cancel them as well.
    hey, i already canceled that subscription and i cant see a refund button at all, i tried everything and i remember i did a refund before on my other pc with different account on it but i dont remember how, i need that money :(
  4. DaBuilder_Bob Win User

Asking refund for xbox game pass

Hello Mateus, I could be doing better how are you, I tried doing these steps but when i got to the cancel subscription part it just says 'We can’t cancel your subscription" "You've already paid for your Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription".
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Change subscription

Also, if you purchase Game Pass first, then it would be converted to Ultimate and if you cancel ultimate, you would lose your Game Pass subscription. So if you do cancel Ultimate, do it first before you downgrade to just Game Pass.

Which subscription are you downgrading to, is it Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, or Game Pass Core?

If Game Pass Core, you will only have access to just over 30 games that are part of the Game Pass catalogue, and online multiplayer.

If Xbox Game Pass, you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the Xbox Console, and no online multiplayer.

If PC Game Pass, then you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the PC including EA Play, and online multiplayer.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Transfer or Refund 24 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

you do need a form of Game Pass to play online, and more importantly, you're already paying for that Game Pass as part of the all access deal
Thema:

1. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had? - Similar Threads - Got access need

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  4. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  5. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  6. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  7. Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...: Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in other locations like in roblox...
  8. one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.

in XBoX on Windows
    one of my microsoft accounts got hacked and i need access again to it. how do i get it.: They hacked into the account and i had no knowledge until it was to late, they changed the email and password without my knowledge until it was to late, and I couldn't do anything about it. They...
  9. Need access to the preview forum,also invite got deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to the preview forum,also invite got deleted.: I made a thread a couple days ago and got no help,yet people who made threads a day after me got help from admins. I was accepted into the program but I didn't get a chance to accept the message...
  10. I Need Help To Contact The Preview Team. I Got Invited To The Xbox One Early Access Program ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help To Contact The Preview Team. I Got Invited To The Xbox One Early Access Program ...: I Got Invited To The Xbox One Early Preview Access Program By A Friend And Never Got My Invite By Message. I Was Then Told To That I Needed A Gold Membership And I Bought Xbox Live Gold. So Now...