got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

Discus and support got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found when I sign in ? dd08658c-8e5d-4f3a-8cee-0cba04a10704 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C K5, May 11, 2023.

1. C K5
    C K5 Guest

got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found when I sign in ?

:)

2. C K5 Win User

The game console is connected to the Smart TV, so when I turn on no home screen shows up with my apps or games I had purchased before.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, C. this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this problem

I appreciate if you can give more details about your concern.
    For example, are you referring to the Xbox TV app that allow us to play games from the cloud without a console?

Or do you mean you connected the your console to this new TV but the games installed on the console were deleted?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

So, it seems like the games installed in your console were deleted?

If you go to my games and apps and check for installed games nothing appears?

And, do you know if someone accessed to your console in case you live with someone else?
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

When you play through the Xbox app on a smart tv, you are playing through the cloud. Only games available for cloud gaming will show up. It doesn't make it possible to play just any of your games that you own, only the ones that support cloud gaming with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Cloud

Hi there!

Did you subscribe to Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate?
    Confirm it on https://account.microsoft.com/services

Please note the Smart TV only uses Cloud Gaming which requires the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Be sure to check the device requirements below:

The Xbox cloud gaming app currently runs on 2021 and newer Samsung smart TV models with software version 1300 or higher. To check your software version, press the Home button on your TV's remote and select Menu > Settings > Support > Software Update. The current version is listed on the right side of the window.
    To verify that your Samsung TV supports the Xbox app, go to your TV's app store and then enter xbox in the search box. If you see the Xbox app, your TV will support cloud gaming with Xbox.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
Thema:

1. got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ? - Similar Threads - got smart going

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...: I got game pass on my smart tv but it only applies to one profile in the family. It would be ridiculous to pay for a game pass for each person in the same household. How do I apply the game pass...
  9. I got a message on smart glass about my beta for IW.. but the message is not on my console!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a message on smart glass about my beta for IW.. but the message is not on my console!: I got a message while I was at work about my Beta is ready to download for pre ordering IW, and it said "view message on console"... when I got home and turned my console on it showed I had a...
  10. I was trying to sign in to Xbox360 smart glass and i got this error 0xc00d11cd (0x82bc0005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to sign in to Xbox360 smart glass and i got this error 0xc00d11cd (0x82bc0005): All I can find wont work probably because i have windows 10 and i'm trying yo sign into Xbox 360 smart glass because all I can find is about this error is on windows 8 and/or on a app called W8...