Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

Discus and support Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Viobra, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Viobra
    Viobra Guest

Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been changed. Even restarted my console and no change still. Any help?

:)

Viobra, Mar 11, 2022
  2. Tyzin_125 Win User

I had the same problem. I redeemed a $15 code and went to change my name and when it showed what my name was going to look like, it didn’t show anything. I don’t know what happened but I’m really upset that I wasted $10 on nothing.
  3. ShirxL Win User

Yeah I bought the name charge, but it didn’t change and gave me an error. So I retried changing gamertag and it just changed to the one I wanted. So what I’m guessing happened was I bought the name change, it gave me an error but it basically allowed me to keep the name charge and let me change it using that charge I had bought.
  4. ShirxL Win User

Nevermind, It let me change it for free anyway. My bad, it got bugged out.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Viobra! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sorry I don't understand, you got charged or was for free? Finally the gamertag was changed ?
  6. ngocphi Win User

My name got changed

you are going to have to file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed. - Similar Threads - Got name change

2. Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it: I have another microsoft acc with pass and everything , and i have a mc username named Abh_______ob in that acc but now i want to change that name and put that name in this acc but the problem...
  3. My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration: Hi, I just migrated my old mojang account to my new microsoft account because I wanted to play minecraft again. With starting the launcher I found out that I need to choose a new name for the...
  4. Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got...: Can't get erased profile same email won't let me retrieve it or play games i brought 0980376c-cbd2-4193-91bb-2b012856da73
  5. i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.: i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed. i have changed my name over 10 times and it always changes immediately but this time it didnt so i dont know...
  6. i only know my user name for my minecraft acc that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i only know my user name for my minecraft acc that got hacked.: the hacker changed everything and i only know my gamer tag what do i do to recover my acc? i contacted minecraft supp they didin't help 1 of the microsoft supp told me to contact minecraft supp i...
  7. Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back: Hey guys, weird thing happened…my gamertag got force name changed from Bait to bigkitten#695386, and I got some guy on instagram named [mod removed] trying to sell me the name back? I checked on...
  8. my name got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    my name got banned: my name on xbox was reported and i was given a random ai generated name dom you think i should get a free name change 62764ecd-71a0-4007-8b7c-3aa07e79aebc
  9. got a content takedown on xbox because of my name but it won't let me file a review

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a content takedown on xbox because of my name but it won't let me file a review: my name got removed once but I reviewed it before and it was all right but now it says eligibility expired, Is this some sort of glitch? bf908733-0030-461b-a7cb-06c0689cc391
  10. My real name got my gamertag banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My real name got my gamertag banned.: Hey all, I’m just reaching out and posting this as a last ditch effort. I have been on Xbox Live for 8 years now. Since the beginning, I have always used “Corona” in my gamertag in some way, shape...