Got a little problem

Discus and support Got a little problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today i reset my xbox one using 'keep apps and games'. When the console turn on again i lost my old account, because i forgot about my email address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BraidedMarlin30, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Got a little problem

Today i reset my xbox one using 'keep apps and games'. When the console turn on again i lost my old account, because i forgot about my email address and i can't play my favortites games. Can i get my email again or sth like this ? Pls help.

:)

BraidedMarlin30, Jun 8, 2018
  2. MuscledZood
    MuscledZood Guest
    A little Problem

Hello to everyone i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right place but here is my problem.I have a xbox 360 and Today 16/09/2017 for games with gold it can be downloaded Battlefield 3, my problem is that if i go to the page where to download it exits only
    tree voice, vote, add to homepage, play on xbox one. Thank you to every one

MuscledZood, Jun 8, 2018
  3. A little Problem

Hi,

I believe this is a known issue and is being worked on. The workaround is to add the game via the website. Search for 'Battlefield 3' and click the 'Buy' button. There is no charge for this game, however you will need a debit or credit card attached to
    your account in order to complete via the website.

Obsessive Power, Jun 8, 2018
  4. Got a little problem

If you contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them your gamertag and they can verify ownership of the account they would be able to give you the email associated with that gamertag.

steeledwand7664, Jun 8, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Got a little problem

If you contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them your gamertag and they can verify ownership of the account they would be able to give you the email associated with that gamertag.
  6. MuscledZood Win User

A little Problem

Hi,

I believe this is a known issue and is being worked on. The workaround is to add the game via the website. Search for 'Battlefield 3' and click the 'Buy' button. There is no charge for this game, however you will need a debit or credit card attached to
    Thanks I tried this morning the game was added :)
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

A little Problem

Hi,

8. itsmedc93 Win User

Having a little problem

Didn't work I tried every step. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks though Tgeekster.
  9. Tgeekster Win User

Having a little problem

Thema:

Got a little problem

1. Got a little problem - Similar Threads - Got little problem

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  6. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  9. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  10. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3