Got a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough points to redeem a 25$ gift card how do i...

Discus and support Got a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough points to redeem a 25$ gift card how do i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Received a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough point's to redeem for a 25$gift card how do i fedeem it 79594b08-38fa-49f6-83c5-26bd81e2c615 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DouglasBoone, Dec 31, 2022.

1. DouglasBoone
    DouglasBoone Guest

Got a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough points to redeem a 25$ gift card how do i...

Received a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough point's to redeem for a 25$gift card how do i fedeem it

:)

DouglasBoone, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Got a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough points to redeem a 25$ gift card how do i redeem it

3. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  4. Smwutches Win User

I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at rewards.microsoft.com but I don't see how or where to redeem this. What am I missing here??

Once you're on that site, click "Redeem" across the top and look for the Xbox gift cards (or any other type of gift care you would like). If you have enough Rewards points, you can select a $25 card (or other denomination) and redeem it.
  5. [EX] Win User

xbox rewards

Hi,

as the message said you have enough points for a £25 gift card.

It didn't say that you have a gift card for free ^^
  6. GOLDEN WEAPON45 Win User

Had this message from Xbox the other day? How do I redeem this? Its the "after earning 26 Rewards points!" that is puzzling me.

Hi there, I understand your confusion!

The “ after earning 26 reward points” just means that something you did earned you those points! With the extra 26 points you now have enough in total to redeem that gift card! Simply follow the directions of this MVP to redeem!

Go to the website listed in the message and you can see a list of gift cards you can redeem with Microsoft Rewards points. Choose the card you want and redeem it.
    Hope we helped you, if we did let’s us know by marking our reply’s as helpful.

Enjoy the gift card!

GOLDEN, Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. Got a chat from xbox saying i have earned enough points to redeem a 25$ gift card how do i... - Similar Threads - Got chat saying

2. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  3. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  4. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  5. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  6. I only got party chat audio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only got party chat audio.: When I go to the audio sliders the party chat mixer is Grey and can't adjust. bdb4a182-f5e4-4b16-b9eb-491a60e246ff
  7. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...
  8. How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned: How to know who in group chat reported message that got you banned? 46605185-39be-40e0-829c-e98d8d20b09b
  9. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...: Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat...
  10. i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got my account hacked and ive been looking for a way to get help through a live chat...: i got my account taken by a hacker, i have proof of me owning the account, i just cant find where to get in touch through live chat because i dont have a phone at the moment...