Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what??

Discus and support Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got a 1 day suspension. Not sure why. Feedback button does not work. I do not communicate with anyone on XBOX. I have switched all comms options due... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gunmetaldrip, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Gunmetaldrip
    Gunmetaldrip Guest

Got a 1 day suspension. Not sure why.

Feedback button does not work.

I do not communicate with anyone on XBOX. I have switched all comms options due to the abuse I used to get while playing World of tanks. Have only let private friends only comms on.

Not sure if I am actually the target here as others may have decided to constantly report me.

The only online game I play is World of tanks and rarely Halo infinite with my son.

Frustrated as I am not a person inclined to do negative things in gaming and do not indulge in negative behavior towards others. Nor do I mess with others in game by disrupting a team mate.

Not sure if you can help here however am concerned if other players are targeting me just because they do lose.

:)

Gunmetaldrip, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and the only place to get information would be http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

i don't understand my suspension of 1 day

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with actions taken by Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the Xbox
    Live Policy and Enforcement
    site directly. If you are eligible for a case review, that information is also provided on the Enforcement website.

Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

Reporting abusive players.

I had a question about comms suspensions. I know it goes 1 day comms suspension, 7 day, 14 day. What happens after 14 days? Do they start to give you temporary service suspensions or do they go straight to a permaban after that?
  5. jmbum Win User

Permanent suspension but no active suspensions, and enforcement said it was temporary

Ive got nothing man, I have responded to their emails from the car review and its been days since I got a response. I even went to an old suspension and submitted feedback but I really just said hey I don't know how to contact you but here's what's going on and they said there are no suspensions so I have no clue what to do at this point.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

Hello Bling,

Sorry for the issue with the one day suspension. In these instances best thing to do is ignore, report, then block them. Some people look for chances to report. Unfortunately, with a 1 day suspension unable to file a case review as the suspension is too
    short. It usually takes them about 72 hours to review a case in that time your suspension would be over. We totally understand how this can be frustrating. Also, some suspensions don't come right away. For example, if something got reported it can take weeks
    sometimes for a suspension to be issued. Not saying this is the case because I don't know but it has happened in past.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what?? - Similar Threads - Got suspension don't

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70