Got 5000 rewards credit
Discus and support Got 5000 rewards credit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; just downloaded got season 7 or been on Xbox for a while how long before rewards show on my account e2c72c80-13a1-4c2f-9f8b-ed97b00786ce Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NASHL3, Oct 10, 2017.
Thema:
Got 5000 rewards credit
Loading...
-
Got 5000 rewards credit - Similar Threads - Got 5000 rewards
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
You people got a 5000 vbuck code and it is lost can u give the code?
in XBoX Games and AppsYou people got a 5000 vbuck code and it is lost can u give the code?: I redeem a code on epic games and was got a code and now i lost it it was 5000 vbuck can u so the code? 4b7c7b50-744c-4480-9441-3e354b5394cf -
Never got my 5000 rewards credit
in XBoX Rewards & SocialNever got my 5000 rewards credit: I never got my 5000 Xbox rewards points after deposited my gems. Please help. [img] 731983f7-4310-415b-a531-5fb5b43f24cf -
Can I get my rewards credits deposited now? I got 5000 mid march and they did not desposit on ...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan I get my rewards credits deposited now? I got 5000 mid march and they did not desposit on ...: I bought my 5000 rewards credits in mid march with mygems and they did not deposit into my microsoft account on the 30th. It is currently the 31st and almost april 1st. I want them now so I can... -
NEVER GOT MY REWARDS POINTS FOR PLAYING THE 3 GAMES FOR 5000 POINTS
in XBoX Rewards & SocialNEVER GOT MY REWARDS POINTS FOR PLAYING THE 3 GAMES FOR 5000 POINTS: gamer tag is and the games played were 10 second ninja x, the bridge, and grawou mow please deposit my points for my mission 0a7f5f11-4ebe-4d54-824a-6b0ee10ecfa2 -
REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialREWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?: I'm signed up for rewards and vip. ebae7446-edcb-49b4-ba33-d764a60f629c