Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted

Discus and support Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I thought I'm kissing GMP goodbye. It's complicated to pay 120 reais. The subscription is great, an incredible catalog of games and the cloud isn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ajudinho, Oct 1, 2025.

  1. /u/ajudinho
    /u/ajudinho Guest

    Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted


    I thought I'm kissing GMP goodbye. It's complicated to pay 120 reais. The subscription is great, an incredible catalog of games and the cloud isn't even mentioned, since I don't have a console I completely depend on the cloud. But paying 120 contos and playing on a weekend, yes and no, is complicated... Unless they manage to give more Rewards points somehow. But that's it, casual player as always doesn't come out on top lol

    submitted by /u/ajudinho
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ajudinho, Oct 1, 2025
    #1
  2. KillaRh1no Win User

    Ultimate game pass

    Great great deal and so many awesome games to play. Ive had this ultimate game pass for a while. Its awesome
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    These next gen threads are annoying but this may be legit

    Goodbye used game market. :( Being able to play the game while it's installing in the backround is a great feature.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

    It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  5. NebboWcXhv Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    If you buy the xbox game pass/ultimate game pass before purchasing xbox live gold. Your game pass benifts will only last for the time it lasts. Although a good to know trick, is buying gold first and then the ultimate game pass, and your 6months gold will
    be converted into 6months of ultimate. Hopefully you understand, I also found it confusing at first :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox live ended 8 months early

    Did you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate?

    Since Ultimate includes Gold, any Gold you add while you have Ultimate gets converted to Ultimate as well. If you add the Gold while you have Ultimate, it is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate. Which
    would explain why it ended with your Game Pass subscription ending.
Thema:

Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted

Loading...
  1. Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted - Similar Threads - Goodbye Game pass

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]