Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope)

Discus and support Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My pc: GTX 1660 Ryzen 5 5600x Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3600MHz, CL18, 1.35V Corsair 650W TX650M... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vommr, Jan 9, 2022.

1. vommr
    vommr Guest

My pc:

GTX 1660

Ryzen 5 5600x

Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING

Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3600MHz, CL18, 1.35V

Corsair 650W TX650M

16gt RAM

Devices:

Apex pro

Logitech g pro wireless superlight (got a new mouse but didnt help)

XV270P 27" 165Hz connected with DP

I have 200 fps stable, but my mouse and keyboard are very laggy.

I've done every update possible: Updated gpu drivers, ryzen chipset, mouse firmware and hardware, Windows updates. I've also bought a new mouse, didn't help

After i did the chipset update, the mouse was working perfectly fine, but then after a good while it began to lag again. Same thing happened after switching the mouse to a different usb (worked for a while but then started to lag)

My mouse feels like it's on ice, doesn't respond to the physical movements of my hand fast enough. And i feel like if i click a lot of buttons on my keyboard, every "click" doesn't happen

Feel free to ask anything if you didn't quite understand...

:)

vommr, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the update vommr.

That could be a clue however might not be part of the a different issue in your computer.

If you are using USB Type of connection for the microphone to computer or either microphone jack I think this will not involve the input and possibly the microphone is faulty. But we cannot say it is faulty 100 % since you will need to isolate this issue again. There's possibly interference or connectivity issue involved and testing another microphone will also help isolate the issue. On the other hand, troubleshooting like update driver, configure in settings could possibly fix the issue.

Should you like to discuss your microphone issue more? You may create new thread for this - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Support articles that could help you with the microphone issue for Windows devices:

How to set up and test microphones in Windows

Fix microphone problems

By the way, you may update us in here once you are done performing in-place update.

Kind regards,

3. vommr Win User

My monitor is set to 165hz in NVIDIA control panel if that's what Farscape247 meant
  4. vommr Win User

I actually noticed something, if I alt+tab numerous times rapidly, the input delay/lag is not that bad, but the lag comes back after like 5 seconds. Also, when I move my mouse with fast motions, i can see the trail clearly. I dont know if that's how it's supposed to be with a 165hz monitor.
  5. vommr Win User

I did have the razer synapse before when I had a razer mouse, but now I'm using the Logitech g pro super light. Haven't installed any RGB myself so there's either none, or the default one
  6. vommr Win User

Yes, I am still experiencing input lag.

I bought a new memory stick and a gpu which didn't help, this problem is really grieving as it's taking my passion away. I was thinking on giving up on this problem, since I'm not able to find an answer.

Thanks so much for helping anyway, I might just buy a whole new pc
Thema:

1. Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope) - Similar Threads - stable fps insanely

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  8. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  9. Series X regularly disconnects from stable network.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X regularly disconnects from stable network.: Hope this is OK here. For months my Series X randomly disconnects from the Internet. There is never a problem with the Internet, my laptop/phone etc will stay connected. The problem seems to be...
  10. My xbox series x will not connect to any online game. I have a stable wifi connection but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x will not connect to any online game. I have a stable wifi connection but...: Whenever i try to play literally any type of online game, i get a message saying "There is no connection" or "Could not find a account" (i have logged into am account for every game). I habe ran...