Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has...

Discus and support Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i got mixed answers on google if the person will be logged out or not if i change my password but i want to know once in for all, will the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aditya Goel1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Aditya Goel1
    Aditya Goel1 Guest

Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has...

So, i got mixed answers on google if the person will be logged out or not if i change my password but i want to know once in for all, will the other person in my account get logged out or no?

:)

Aditya Goel1, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has been comprimised and i changed my password in an attempt to log the other person out

Hi Aditya!

If your account was logged in to an Xbox console, changing your account password won't sign it out. But over time, it may ask the person to verify the account. Be sure to update everything on your account especially your account security information on https://account.microsoft.com > Security.

You may as well put a PIN for your profile. Learn more about that here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Mafivee Win User

Can't anyone play something that isn't minecraft or black ops 2?

I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago not knowing too much about it, but for what it is, it's a good game that is quite enjoyable.
  4. WhiskeyH6 Win User

BC2 Popularity???

Definately get the ultimate edition. BF1943 is still popular too. Basically, games in the morning or afternoon est aren't usually full...lot of 8v8 action...but in the evening games are usually full.

I've played on PS3 since day 1 and just bought BC2 for 360 a month or so ago. I'm loving it.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

The Ambassadors team hooked me up with Monster Hunter World a few months ago, and I've only now had a chance to jump into it! xD Very impressed. :) I've not actually bought many games recently, or got anything like that for Xmas, but am happy with what I
    have already.

Have fun! :p

L
  6. DekaHaze Win User

Xbox 360 Wallpapers

Thats good, even though i just bought mine 360 7 months ago. xF
Thema:

1. Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has... - Similar Threads - morning evening I've

2. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t detect 4K TV since this morning’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update: As title says. Picture is 640x480 with no seemingly way of changing it. When I go to change the display settings, the only option available to me is 640x480. Also audio settings seems to be...
  4. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  5. Screen time - time is already used up first thing in the morning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time - time is already used up first thing in the morning: I have a screen time window (8am-8pm) as well as time limits (1 hour daily) set up for our Xbox One X. This has worked very well for a long time, but lately when we wake up in theming the Xbox...
  6. My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.: I was using the account last night when I was notified that the account apparently doesn't exist anymore. This morning while attempting to sign in to use the Minecraft launcher, I was told the...
  7. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  8. When logging into my microsoft account this morning, it said i didnt have an account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When logging into my microsoft account this morning, it said i didnt have an account and...: Hello, I was logging into my microsoft account and it said that my account doesnt exist, when normally when i log in using the same email, it works perfectly. Then, i went to create an account,...
  9. I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: "Hi D***** Darkmoon, Kevin Gibson has replied to the question I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable...
  10. Woke up this morning and found out some spiled coffee near my Xbox series x and now it will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Woke up this morning and found out some spiled coffee near my Xbox series x and now it will...: Coffee spiled near my Xbox d2f4b97f-dd6d-47ba-96d1-705bfe36690c