Good games

Discus and support Good games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whats a good xbox game everyone likes playing? Lookin for a good game to buy 8c760341-f6ce-40f6-a04f-bd181e88eb2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnG3L0Fd4rKne55, Dec 23, 2017.

  1. Good games


    Whats a good xbox game everyone likes playing? Lookin for a good game to buy

    :)
     
    AnG3L0Fd4rKne55, Dec 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Good Game

    ide like to start playing this game again. never had the time before, but now i can devote it all to this. need to finish a few maps...need players. icepic and i have been trying..but havnt landed yet...
     
    Andy Wyte54731, Dec 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Beep Bep
    Beep Bep Guest
    Good Games?

    nah bf4 is all good and seriously is the best game out there alot better than that piece of crap call of duty youve been playing Good games :p
     
    Beep Bep, Dec 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Good games

    The particular forum section you posted in is Support as opposed to a discussion, which I would suggest posting in for more visibility. This particular section is for users looking for help with issues. Currently though I am enjoying PUBG and Pinball FX3,
    as well as Battlefield 1.
     
    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Dec 24, 2017
    #4
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    good games with a good story

    "Bayonetta" is incredibly well written... though you may not realise it until you complete the game.



    Besides having a great story it's also one of the best looking most responsive game you'll ever play on the 360.



    Az
  6. Stroppy Imp Win User

    good games with a good story

    Enslaved Odyssey to the West, great game with a decent story and can be picked up pretty cheap now.
  7. AyeSpookyGhost Win User

    good games with a good story

    i played bayonetta and it is really good game thanks for all your suggestions
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

    good games with a good story

    Mass Effect Series

    Assassin's Creed series

    Darksiders

    Batman Asylum/Arkham City - especially if you are a fan of the Dark knight

    Lost Odyssey

    Darkness 1 and 2

    Gears of War series

    Halo Series - Halo ODST - Halo Wars - as stand alone Halo Stories

    Red Dead Redemption

    Star wars TFU - First game had an amazing story and first to directly mention and feature as part of Canon

    Witcher 2

    -

    Just a few of my own personal favourite story based games, some are RPG but are worth a punt for a full gaming experience outside of MP
  9. UnchargedTerror Win User

    good games with a good story

    Assassins Creed Series and Elder Scrolls
Thema:

Good games

Loading...
  1. Good games - Similar Threads - games

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]