Good games

Discus and support Good games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; out of dumb curiosity is there any good dragon games for the xbox one? Like where the dragon is either part of your team or where you can play as one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxIce Draco, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. MaxIce Draco
    MaxIce Draco Guest

    Good games


    out of dumb curiosity is there any good dragon games for the xbox one? Like where the dragon is either part of your team or where you can play as one?

    :)
     
    MaxIce Draco, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Good Game

    ide like to start playing this game again. never had the time before, but now i can devote it all to this. need to finish a few maps...need players. icepic and i have been trying..but havnt landed yet...
     
    Andy Wyte54731, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Good games

    The particular forum section you posted in is Support as opposed to a discussion, which I would suggest posting in for more visibility. This particular section is for users looking for help with issues. Currently though I am enjoying PUBG and Pinball FX3,
    as well as Battlefield 1.
     
    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

    good games with a good story

    "Bayonetta" is incredibly well written... though you may not realise it until you complete the game.



    Besides having a great story it's also one of the best looking most responsive game you'll ever play on the 360.



    Az
  5. Stroppy Imp Win User

    good games with a good story

    Enslaved Odyssey to the West, great game with a decent story and can be picked up pretty cheap now.
  6. AyeSpookyGhost Win User

    good games with a good story

    i played bayonetta and it is really good game thanks for all your suggestions
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

    good games with a good story

    Mass Effect Series

    Assassin's Creed series

    Darksiders

    Batman Asylum/Arkham City - especially if you are a fan of the Dark knight

    Lost Odyssey

    Darkness 1 and 2

    Gears of War series

    Halo Series - Halo ODST - Halo Wars - as stand alone Halo Stories

    Red Dead Redemption

    Star wars TFU - First game had an amazing story and first to directly mention and feature as part of Canon

    Witcher 2

    -

    Just a few of my own personal favourite story based games, some are RPG but are worth a punt for a full gaming experience outside of MP
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

    good games with a good story

    Assassins Creed Series and Elder Scrolls
Thema:

Good games

Loading...
  1. Good games - Similar Threads - games

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]