good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a...

Discus and support good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a family code but I don't have that code and they don't know it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarkoAlDI, May 16, 2023.

1. MarkoAlDI
    MarkoAlDI Guest

good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a...

:)

MarkoAlDI, May 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a family code but I don't have that code and they don't know it either can you help me

3. Calamity Magnus Win User

Achievements not unlocking and game progress staying at 0% (Please Respond)

Okay cool, i was just asking because my last was on Red Dead on the 360, was just seeing if this had anything to do with it, good to know it doesn't, i'll let you know if i find out anything Will.

Chris
  4. xJxM0NEYx24x Win User

Everyone With Sign-In Error PLEASE READ

It's disappointing, especially for me, who has 2 young kids and don't have the opportunity to play a lot because my girlfriend works nights and I work days but I had all night to play and get used to the system (which came in the mail today). Now I'm out
    a whole night downloading titanfall and getting used to the game while others get to play it and practice and I can't do anything because I can't even import my xbox 360 acct.

But have no fear, we'll get that very special "sorry" from greedy microsoft.
  5. JayMan1130 Win User

destiny start up problems

1 it's a xbox 360.

2 destiny is an online game, you can't do anything with it offline.

3, I installed from the disk that I bought and it still wants me to d/l from the store.
  6. n4t3d1zzle Win User

Ask me anything! I got it!

Not enough slots in the backpack.
Thema:

1. good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a... - Similar Threads - today bought 360

2. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  3. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  4. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  5. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  6. New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today: New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today 4dc0d45e-8004-4c33-9b24-db51f5bd328c
  7. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  8. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  9. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...
  10. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...