Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

Discus and support Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeisenbergBrBa, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud [​IMG]
    cloud

:)

HeisenbergBrBa, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thats because that phone it's set to a region that has access to the Xcloud games, also if are different accounts, you probably have one with game pass ultimate and the other one doesn't have the subscription active, those are the only 2 reasons that you can be having that particular situation
  3. HeisenbergBrBa Win User

Thanks but I have other cellphone and in thst CELL I can play at the cloud. Halo infinite. Hitman etc.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi HeisenbergBrBa! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is because the region of your phone it's not among the Xcloud supported regions, you can see the allowed regions here

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cloud gaming

You have to do it from the gamepass app

Also have to be in an xcloud region

Best bet check the gamepass list of regions and mind you not all xgu regions support xcloud and are geo restricted for performance
Thema:

1. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud - Similar Threads - gamepass app can't

2. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  3. what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app: i have gamepass ultimate, and I recently fixed the issue that it didn't show that i have gamepass on my xbox app, but when I enter the app the gamepass section doesnt show [img]...
  4. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...
  5. Gamepass, xbox app PC, error 0x80070003 can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass, xbox app PC, error 0x80070003 can't download: Hello everybody, on the xbox app on pc i can't download State of Decay 2 (and some other games like Warhammer total war 3), it goes up to 100% then stop because of the error 0x80070003. I have...
  6. Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in: Hi Since a few days I have the problem that I can't sign in to the XBox GamePass PC App. When I click the login button on the upper right then nothing happens: [img] I reinstalled the App...
  7. Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work

in XboX Insiders
    Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work: So I have one of the new xbox controllers and a chromebook that I got just a few weeks ago at christmas. Literally everything works just fine on both the chromebook and the controller, but when I...
  8. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.: Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I pay an extra $5.00 a month to receive one...
  9. Can't install Gamepass games through PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Gamepass games through PC app: Hi, I have tried on numerous occasions, to install and use PC Gamepass, but every time I register and pay, I cannot download any of the games, I get error 0x00000001 and even after following the...
  10. Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription: Hey, Not sure if this is the right place to post, probably scrubbed a hundred pages looking for a solution or a "contact support" button. This is where I got. The issue I am having is that every...