Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

Discus and support Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; youre opinion count. I play both. In my opinion Like the state of decay. b44dfd35-7680-4057-a895-4eaff3e02678 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by white knight ax, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

youre opinion count. I play both. In my opinion Like the state of decay.

:)

white knight ax, Jul 6, 2018
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    State of Decay port confirmed....

State of Decay was awesome. The best zombie game ever.

brandiesel1, Jul 6, 2018
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Next year is the year of the zombies

I love Zombie games i just hate the bad ones. State of Decay is one of the best Zombies game i ever played and i would advise people to pick it up on the XB1. Or give it a try.

ZTROOPER16, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

You cant compare them So Easily Cause State of Decay is Open World game not Like Cod Games Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part. :) So if you want me to Compare by Zombies , I Prefer Cod

itzjustARTYOM, Jul 6, 2018
  5. I agree, they are two very different games when it comes to gameplay - I prefer open worldliness

f390c677-96d4-4ae4-badb-17f31aece354, Jul 7, 2018
  6. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    I don't think You could say which One is the best 'cause it's your liking, If You like both choose both If You can or choose One which You like or You think You Will like the most

GustavoRS14, Jul 9, 2018
  7. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    They are different types of games....but still I like a lot SoD2

SLB4EVERPT, Jul 9, 2018
  8. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest

Hard to compare 2 games that are quite different, IMO i would say state of decay 2 for the open world do you want style of gameplay.

DAZZA 433, Jul 9, 2018
  9. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Depends on your preference SOD 2 is based more in survival and strategy while COD Zombies is pure action

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  10. Dwarf Kebab
    Dwarf Kebab Guest
    Personally for me State of Decay in terms of a zombie based game, whether you look at the first of second is hands down top of the pile for me. The first one slipped under the radar and is in my opinion one of the best games I've ever played and I still
    regularly go back to it now. The second one had a very tough act to follow and I feel has done an excellent job and is only going to get better, the online though glitchy at times adds a new dimension to the game and is thoroughly enjoyable to play with friends.
    Not only that but it's a very intelligent online system to make resource gathering and exploring fair.

Whilst COD zombies is fun, there are too many working parts now. The best zombie maps were the original World At War maps (including the 3 DLC) there was nothing in way of missions, the mission was to survive as long as possible. And though there being the
    occasional Easter egg for fun I feel WW2 zombies has made it more difficult to properly enjoy zombies anymore as unless you get a group of 4 with 1 goal, there will always be at least 2 people of the group who will want to do the mission and that changes the
    playing experience for everyone else in the game.

But I agree, 2 entirely different games and unless you're just comparing the base function of zombie themed. There's no comparison really.

Dwarf Kebab, Jul 10, 2018
  11. haseebahmed7
    haseebahmed7 Guest
    For me, both are quite different games and honestly speaking I love both. Though, over the years, COD Zombies mode has got less interesting and doesn't feel as good as the earlier versions did.

haseebahmed7, Jul 10, 2018
  12. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    The best game Will be the One You like the most

MasTerKi3Z, Jul 11, 2018
  13. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

To be honest, they're totally different games and play styles. I like both for different reasons.

JustAnotherJay, Jul 11, 2018
  14. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hard to compare these. You like open world survival zombies games? -> State of Decay 2

Prefer FPS with zombies? -> Call of Duty

Julian_, Jul 11, 2018
  15. Personally I find State of Decay 2 to be the type of game to pull me in. Call of Duty's Zombies mode starts you off with a pistol, you go through wave after wave of defeating zombies (and now other enemies) trying to do secret Easter eggs and surviving as
    long as you can. Once you die you start all over. State of Decay 2 has you surviving and completing tasks and missions while fighting off zombies among other threats. Once the game completes, you can carry over a character or characters to play the game again. You
    are also given boons that can give you an edge in the next playthrough and make the game play out differently.

Dying in CoD just doesn't feel as impactful as losing a character that you've carried through three playthroughs. Each character you meet in State of Decay 2 has their own strengths and weaknesses. They feel like real people.

If CoD transitioned to a zombies campaign instead of the wave based gameplay I would consider it more likeable.

Wildboy Wiley, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part. - Similar Threads - afternoon best game

2. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING (it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't...
  3. Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.: well basically I left my house to work and when I arrived I found that my son had bought the FC24 and the Forza motorsport and I would like to request a refund since the truth is that we cannot...
  4. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6
  5. I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...: I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a message I have to buy this when I'm in the main menu of the game visible I already own it is also in the...
  6. : Packet loss during the afternoon

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Packet loss during the afternoon: : Packet loss during the afternoon Ive gotten packet loss during the afternoon for the past 2 weeks now on fortnite or cod i have a wired connection and ive had 3 technicians come by to see what...
  7. As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.: Basically the title, i had the same problem on my X1X years ago and it turned out that a setting changed itself so i couldn't share clips. ALL of these settings are allowing for viewing and...
  8. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...: Buenas tardes, Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el FIFA 20 se me apaga.. no puedo jugar mas...
  9. Добрый день.Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры? [good afternoon. Did you manage to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Добрый день.Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры? [good afternoon. Did you manage to...: .Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры World of tanks? [Translation-Did you get the lock off the World of Tanks network game?] 93a614f8-b534-402d-b3f8-af9838e58ca0
  10. Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]: Tengo un problema con mi consola de x box one no puedo conectarme a Internet de manera inalámbrica -[Translation - I have a problem with my x box one console I can't connect to the Internet...