Gold Trial Not Working

Discus and support Gold Trial Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My console says i must purchase gold, however I already purchased my trial but it's not working. Tells me to login even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamBone1976, Dec 13, 2018.

1. SamBone1976
    SamBone1976 Guest

Gold Trial Not Working

My console says i must purchase gold, however I already purchased my trial but it's not working. Tells me to login even though I am already logged in. Tells me to purchase the trial even though I already did.

:)

SamBone1976, Dec 13, 2018
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox preview dashboard not working.

Are you refering to Home gold or a 48hour trial or 14 day trial

If trial cards then yes you need actual gold

Trial carda arent actual gold and will only give you temporary multiplayer access not actual gold benefit

If home gold then it should work as is
  3. ngocphi Win User

Missed out on Sunset Overdrive (Games with Gold) due to not being able to activate Xbox Live Gold subscription

14day trials don't work with games with gold and would cause issues with gold subscriptions as they cannot be stacked on trials
  4. ngocphi Win User

will not let me renew my gold membership

Also note if you tried to add. A 2 week trial since you are gold it wont work

trials dont stack you must wait till your gold runs outbbefoee the Trial applies

Trials can't overwrite gold
  5. KirkyLAD96 Win User

Getting an error when redeeming Xbox live codes

The trials only work on silver accounts. They only work as a trial and as you already have gold it will not redeem
  6. Smwutches Win User

2-Day Trial for Xbox Live Gold not working.

Trial subscriptions do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer, but not all modes will work with trials. Destiny requires a full gold subscription, so trials will not work with that game.
Thema:

Gold Trial Not Working

1. Gold Trial Not Working - Similar Threads - Gold Trial Working

2. Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated. Used xbox live gold 2 day free trial. Doesnt work for gameplay: I am very upset about this. I entered in an xbox live gold 2 day free trial code that i recieved with the gears of war and rare replay xbox bundle. The code was accepted and shows that i own live...
  3. Xbox live gold 14 day trial won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 14 day trial won't work: I redeemed the Xbox live gold trial for 14 days and I tried to play online cod ww2 and fortnite with friends and it wouldn't work it said I'm not aloud to play online what wrong...
  4. XBL Gold 14-Day Trial does'nt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Gold 14-Day Trial does'nt work: I redeemed a 14-Day Trial Code but I still cant play online and it tells me to buy Gold to play online 13bfad98-9295-466e-87ef-e044548cd6e0
  5. Gold trial doesn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold trial doesn't work?: I've run out of xbl gold and had a 7 day code. I entered the code, the system recognized the code as valid and I confirmed the process. Under subscriptions it says I have gold until the 29th. I...
  6. Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.: Im mad because i cant put any sort of gold on my new XBOX ONE S. it told me my 14 day trial was correct, but under the entry bar it said "you are now being redirected to microsoft security" It...
  7. Xbox 2 day gold trial didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 2 day gold trial didnt work: i bougt ufc 2 1 month ago and now 23-11-17 my xbox gold membership is over i thougt i have a 2 day gold trial card im going to use that first i redeemd it and i cannot play multiplayer on al my...
  8. I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.: I got this 48h live gold that comes with the game and the code doesn't work. I already tried to retrieved it on the PC or on the Xbox itself, but i keep getting the same "error" message.(my...
  9. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...
  10. 30 Day credit card gold trial did not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    30 Day credit card gold trial did not work: Hi, I have started gold trial for 30 days with my credit card, but seems it did not work, when I played fitness game such like knockout, it was locked with information : 'get gold'. Besides, I...