gold subscription

Discus and support gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played online with a silver subscription gta5 now it won't let me play online 3f8abf5e-ad18-4e4f-9d1c-1ed4ed89e25e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAJHONDASLAYER6, Jan 4, 2014.

1. gold subscription

I played online with a silver subscription gta5 now it won't let me play online

:)

KAJHONDASLAYER6, Jan 4, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 4, 2014
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Wait so you get 2 free games every month even if you stop paying for Gold??

Yeah, unless something has changed recently, you get to keep your Xbox 360 gold games.

But the Xbox One gold games you need to have an active subscription.

Here it is from the official Xbox site:

HappyTroopa, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

gold subscription

A gold subscription is required in order to play online. Silver will not allow you to play online.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    I see on your gamertag that you have a gold subscription so you should be able to play online.

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox thinks It's a real computer

8. steeledwand7664 Win User

game will not launch

Do you still have an Xbox live gold subscription?

To continue to have the license to play the Xbox One games It is required to keep a gold subscription active on the account. And NO sharing a gold subscription with another profile does not work.

The 360 games are not affected by the gold subscription requirement.

Once you renew the gold subscription you will gain access back to the licenses for the Xbox One Games with Gold.
  9. Judge Win User

xbox gold family pack

10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ultimate Subscription

If the subscription is completely over, then yeah, you can buy a Gold card or Gold subscription and have just Gold.
Thema:

gold subscription

1. gold subscription - Similar Threads - gold subscription

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?: Trying to play bedrock edition with an Xbox One and PC and having a significant amount of difficulty. I was wondering if the way Xbox Gold interacts with LAN play has recently changed. Thanks!...
  7. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  8. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  10. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...