Gold status problem

Discus and support Gold status problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nearly a month ago gold status tryed to automatically renew, but i had no money on card. So purchasing of 12 month gold status was declined by system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AverageOrange5, May 13, 2017.

1. Gold status problem

Nearly a month ago gold status tryed to automatically renew, but i had no money on card. So purchasing of 12 month gold status was declined by system and my card was marked as "banned payment instrument". Today i tryed to purchase it and called a support.
    He said me that card was banned because there is some kind of indebtedness (because of those declined transaction) and when i compensate it everything will be OK. Then support did it instead of me, my card was unbanned and everybody were happy. Until i saw,
    that my money were gone and i have no gold status. Purchase history says i got it

Gold status problem [​IMG]
    Services & Subscriptions says i have no gold status (and i checked it in my xbox)
    Gold status problem [​IMG]
    Could
    support make smting wrong? They tell me to call in bank, in bank they said everything OK. Looks like my money gone as compensation of those declined transaction. And it looks illegal because they got my money and i got nothing. Help!

:)

AverageOrange5, May 13, 2017
  2. Problem occurred while signing in

Hello. Bought gold status , money removed, status or not. What is the problem?

IlyaShatrovskiy, May 13, 2017
  3. Gold status,

Hi ! I paid Gold status, money from my Bank account was written off, but Gold status is not connected ! Is there a problem?

СергейЖелезняков2, May 13, 2017
  4. IlyaShatrovskiy Win User

Problem occurred while signing in

Hello. Bought gold status , money removed, status or not. What is the problem?
  5. WPAK Win User

A problem with gold status

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. Spazpol Win User

problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month

Hello, I have problems with acquiring a gold status for hbox 360 for 6 months. After I bought the gold status, I received a letter from the store with a code for the gold status, but after I entered it, I asked him to enter my account, Microsoft entered
    its record, but nothing happened next, I went back and the code was activated, but the gold status did not appear. Please help me with this problem.
    Yours faithfully, Ansimov Kirill Andreevich.
    Go to
    account.microsoft.com
    and check the "services & subscriptions". Does it have anything reflected under "Xbox Live Gold"
  7. MeetEquation21 Win User

Getting an error when trying to play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on line.

bump, problem still not solved. I've looked on the internet and the only thing that seems to fix it is apperently to make a new adult account and giving that gold status. My account still has four months of gold status so that wouldn't be an option for me.
  8. lNViNC1BLE Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

I actually have the same problem right now. I was trying to play Titanfall and it says I don't have Gold when I've been renewing it for years now. My status on the Xbox live site even shows Gold status still.
Thema:

Gold status problem

1. Gold status problem - Similar Threads - Gold status problem

2. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  3. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  4. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  5. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: добрый вечер мы погасили код проверьте мой аккаунт пожалуйста есть золотой статус или нет, на консоли нет золотого статуса, помогите решить проблему у нас консоль 360 E . [Translation-Good...
  6. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: Hello! Yesterday acquired gold status for 3 months, the code was activated on the Microsoft website, on the website one account, and on the console was another.Help please, as us return gold...
  7. the problem with the code. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    the problem with the code. Gold status: Hello. I bought a Gold status code for 3 months. I entered it and the idea I should give another 1 month Gold status, but I accidentally missed this offer. Help am asking...
  8. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  9. A problem with gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with gold status: When I enter 25 digit number the system gives an error: XBOS1005 e8e33827-993e-4e74-b439-b0fc98bc9145 What does it mean and how can I handle this problem? Thanks beforehand....
  10. Problem downloading games gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading games gold status: Help. The problem is that you can't download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach for gold statusservice starts but 80% says that failed to load content. 26f57d50-12e7-4302-afd3-37cc9f3be29f