Gold status does not work after migration

Discus and support Gold status does not work after migration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Could You please check why my gold status is not working for my Xbox One. It looks like there is problem with migration. I live not in Russia,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sergeevalexand, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Gold status does not work after migration

Hi,

Could You please check why my gold status is not working for my Xbox One.

It looks like there is problem with migration.

I live not in Russia, but I want to keep Russian language, since I am native Russian and want to enjoy games 100%.

This why i keep my regioin RU, since i can choose language RU only for Region RU.

So, I've start gold subscription and it worked for week or two, but now i cannot use it, whenewer i do - change region, delete account etc.

Thx

Alex

:)

sergeevalexand, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Mister Ohnaka, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Gold Family Member status after migration

I don't think that MSFT has actuallyy converted the Gold Family packs to individual accounts yet, despite their initial messages stating it would happen in August. I don't know if they changed their mind or if it has just been delayed with the updates needed
    for xbox.com due to the points conversion. As it stands now, the only way to add additional time to your subscription would be to remove yourself from the plan, add the time to your profile, wait the required 5 days, and then get yourself added back to the
    Gold Family pack. If you are the primary acount in the family pack, you cannot do this with your profile. Of course, we have no idea when MSFT will actually convert the memberships, so you might get left in the cold if they convert the accounts, so it may
    be best just to wait.

FreeGames4LIVE, Dec 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot assist with account issues. You'll need to call phone support.

The number for Russian support is as follows:

Phone: +7 (499) 922 87 07 (Moscow)

8 (10 800) 81 044 205 (free call from fixed phones).

onyxishere, Dec 20, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot assist with account issues. You'll need to call phone support.

The number for Russian support is as follows:

Phone: +7 (499) 922 87 07 (Moscow)

8 (10 800) 81 044 205 (free call from fixed phones).
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gold Family Member status after migration

7. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

I don't think that MSFT has actuallyy converted the Gold Family packs to individual accounts yet, despite their initial messages stating it would happen in August. I don't know if they changed their mind or if it has just been delayed with the updates needed
    for xbox.com due to the points conversion. As it stands now, the only way to add additional time to your subscription would be to remove yourself from the plan, add the time to your profile, wait the required 5 days, and then get yourself added back to the
    Gold Family pack. If you are the primary acount in the family pack, you cannot do this with your profile. Of course, we have no idea when MSFT will actually convert the memberships, so you might get left in the cold if they convert the accounts, so it may
    be best just to wait.
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi cmveas,

The Family Pack sunset is happening over a period of time in waves. I don't have a date for you, but *soon*.
  9. cmveas Win User

Hey Official Support! I was wondering....When are we going to get our family accounts turned into individual pack. It`s not like we asked for this change and it's kinda affecting us. For example as a family member I cannot change my region and since I dont
    have the same region I live in, I cannot download my free gold games....
Thema:

1. Gold status does not work after migration - Similar Threads - Gold status does

2. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  3. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  4. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  5. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: добрый вечер мы погасили код проверьте мой аккаунт пожалуйста есть золотой статус или нет, на консоли нет золотого статуса, помогите решить проблему у нас консоль 360 E . [Translation-Good...
  6. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: Hello! Yesterday acquired gold status for 3 months, the code was activated on the Microsoft website, on the website one account, and on the console was another.Help please, as us return gold...
  7. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  8. как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]: как потключить голд [Translation-how to disable gold] 9748d966-1e9b-4527-85b2-663e918d7995
  9. Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?: For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more. Now by subscription they will distribute...
  10. Голд статус [Translation - Gold Status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Голд статус [Translation - Gold Status]: Не могу купить Голд статус. _______________ [Translation - Can't buy gold status.] 2a28e1b1-1b44-4dc7-8d1b-d3bb5b1449f5