Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillingBanjo818, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle

collection?

:)

WillingBanjo818, Dec 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Willing,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Hey friends, ive never heard of microsoft jigsaw puzzles, and gold points, can you tell me s little about this please?
  4. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  5. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I have Microsoft Jigsaw installed on both my desktop and laptop computer. On the laptop, it shows that I haven't completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. On the desktop, they show as being completed. The gold score is the same on both computers.

What can I do to get the game back in sync on both computers?
  6. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Gold rewards Microsoft

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold Quest for August 14 – August 27 and Game Pass Quest Reward for September: Completed both quests in the allotted time, the tracker shows them complete, but here it is halfway through November and I still don't have either. I let my Game Pass subscription lapse because of...
  7. My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me: I wanted to redeem a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card, because they were available at the time and I have the Gems to buy it. My Gold was running out, so I figured to bolster my membership buy...
  8. Where's my Xbox Gold reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where's my Xbox Gold reward: retrieve my cold not working 6edde47d-e7c4-4252-bdbc-459781cb9424
  9. Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not getting my September "Gold Quest" reward?: Hi- So back in September, I did a gold quest and played Crossout for 30 minutes, and now it's almost November, and I haven't gotten my reward yet, and I was told if I completed one, I'd get a...
  10. Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward: I completed all of the requirements for the May monthly xbox quest and still have not received my reward. It is now two and a half months past when I should have received my reward. Any help would...