Gold pass access problems

Discus and support Gold pass access problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a valid gold pass on my xbox one. Have been accessing many games fine, specifically minecraft dungeons. today it tells me i dont have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shizzle_800, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Shizzle_800
    Shizzle_800 Guest

Hi,

i have a valid gold pass on my xbox one. Have been accessing many games fine, specifically minecraft dungeons.

today it tells me i dont have a valid subscription. I cant access any live game.

tried talking to live chat but they left me hanging and think they abandoned the call.

Subscruption shows as active, have tried hard teset, adjusting wires, uninstalled apps, checked for updates. Nothing.

:)

Shizzle_800, Mar 7, 2021
  2. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

Why can I not play a game I own because of the game pass?

I'm just taking a wild guess here, so apologies if I'm wrong, I think the problem is that you need XBox Gold to play multiplayer games (some single player games that have a MP aspect require it too), if you get Game Pass Ultimate you get the added bonus of getting Gold at the same time as access to the Game Pass catalogue (regular Game Pass doesn't give Gold access)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

You're paying for 2 different subscriptions. So you are being charged correctly.

Gold gives you the ability to play online multiplayer and access gold discounts and games with gold games. It does not include Game Pass.

Game Pass gives you access to play any of the games available on Game Pass. It does not include gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Managing subscriptions

Gold allows you to play online multiplayer, get weekly discounts on games, and access Games with Gold.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold but also includes Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass. Game Pass is like Netflix, but for games. You get access to a library of games you can play while you have the subscription.
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription

Xbox Live Gold is only for online play and gives you access to a few free games (that you keep and are able to play as long as you have Gold). You want Xbox Game Pass which gives access to a large library of game. You can also combine the Gold, Game Pass
    and PC Game Pass together in Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold membership unlimited

There's no such thing as a Gold Unlimited. Did you buy Xbox Gold or Game Pass Ultimate?

Gold only allows to you play online multiplayer. Game Pass is like Netflix for games and allows you access to a library of games to play. Game Pass Ultimate includes both, If you only bought Gold, you would either need to buy Game Pass as well to access the game or buy the game.
Thema:

1. Gold pass access problems - Similar Threads - Gold pass access

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1: I just got a new Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate for a $1 but I can’t access any of the online multiplayer servers via the Xbox Live Gold that supposedly comes with Game Pass Ultimate. I...
  4. Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold: i have an ultimate game pass subscription which includes gold but i cant play my gold games that i have had since forever. What can i do to fix this?? submitted by /u/ptreem123 [link] [comments]
  5. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  6. Lost access to games that I had free with Games with Gold after not renewing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to games that I had free with Games with Gold after not renewing Game Pass Ultimate: I purchased the trial of Xbox Game Pas Ultimate for $1 when it was available in Nov/Dec and also had several games with Games with Gold prior to that. I let Ultimate expire and did not renew, but...
  7. I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...: I wanted to cancel my Ultimate game pass, as I'm not getting much out of it and budgetary restrictions mean I'm better off at the moment using plain old Gold. I went onto my microsoft account...
  8. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  10. no access to the store since and a pass live gold !!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no access to the store since and a pass live gold !!!: i buyed a pass live gold 3 month i add it my xbox one reconize it but since that moment i cant have acces to the store or tyhe gold live place vith an error " try again a trouble happened from...