gold not being shared from xbox1 to the360,&new profile not accepting payment method by xbox1

Discus and support gold not being shared from xbox1 to the360,&new profile not accepting payment method by xbox1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox1 wont share gold with 360. new profile on xbox1 wont accept payment option c0048c80-5f69-47f4-a9c4-32b26aacf18a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AkinHercules384, Sep 3, 2017.

1. gold not being shared from xbox1 to the360,&new profile not accepting payment method by xbox1

xbox1 wont share gold with 360. new profile on xbox1 wont accept payment option

:)

AkinHercules384, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Xbox One error code: af03b3dd-c5e8-4b96-abda-9738458f30b1

Hello , was entering a 2 day gold pass for my xbox1 and it is not accepting it , please nned help

CohesiveHalo9, Sep 3, 2017
  3. leegod
    leegod Guest
    Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion?

Hi.

I have question.

I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells).

So what I need to get it?

Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live gold, and access xbox1 live from xbox1 console and can I download its DLC with credit card or live point?

I have no USA xbox1, but have korean XBOX360.

Then can I download its DLC from xbox360 server?

Thanks...

leegod, Sep 3, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

gold not being shared from xbox1 to the360,&new profile not accepting payment method by xbox1

Sorry to hear it. A gold membership is linked to the account that purchased it and, although it will follow the purchasing account from the Xbox One to the 360 it will not share from one account to another on the 360.

As for the payment issue, try adding it at account.microsoft.com

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. A gold membership is linked to the account that purchased it and, although it will follow the purchasing account from the Xbox One to the 360 it will not share from one account to another on the 360.

As for the payment issue, try adding it at account.microsoft.com
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Games with gold charging for free games

My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1 games just 360 castlevania
    Are you sure that you are getting charged? Xbox 360 GWG needs a payment option, but if you check the price you should see that the game is "free".
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

GWG Dec 2015 Request

You mean share gold subscription to share games and DLC? Yeah there's a option in the XBOX1 to share with family. If your sharing with a friend best not to have any credit/debit cards in the billing section.
  8. Brades77 Win User

Tansfering my gamertag?

Hi guys

I bought an Xbox1 and transferred my gamertag & achievements to it from my XBox360. My Xbox1 shows all my new achievements, but when I log online direct to my gamertag/profile it doesn't have the new ones. Somehow they have gotten out of sync. Does anyone
    know how to fix this?
  9. CuriousMage9649 Win User

Question about sharing your home xbox.

My bro has xbox1 and I made an account and it shares his gold live so am I able to download that account to ly 360 and have live also?
Thema:

1. gold not being shared from xbox1 to the360,&new profile not accepting payment method by xbox1 - Similar Threads - gold being shared

2. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  3. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  4. If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...: If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other non home xbox i sign into c6485b9b-e6ae-4a0b-8bc0-31d3201b9771
  5. Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard: I think things like black ops should be in game's for Gold and most other well known titles not these low graphic cheap game's as of late the last three months have been a wast of money witch is...
  6. Former free games from games with gold are being listed as having to be bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Former free games from games with gold are being listed as having to be bought.: the title/header says it all. I had "owned" so many games through the g.o.g. program going back to things like massive chalice (2015) sleeping dogs *(2016) AND SO MANY more and looking at things...
  7. Nartuo storm trilogy or legacy or if Boruto shinbio striker will be on xbox gold anytime...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nartuo storm trilogy or legacy or if Boruto shinbio striker will be on xbox gold anytime...: Does anyone know if the Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm trilogy or legacy or Boruto Shinobi striker will be on gold or ulitmate as of 2021 or 2022 just want to know because they were fun...
  8. Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...: I joined xbos insider as omega 2 weeks when rosetti tweeted about alpha skip ahead and alpha ring getting free to play feature and I also saw beta and delta user get this feature in the recent...
  9. Will the promised removal of the Gold requirement for free to play games be commenced in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the promised removal of the Gold requirement for free to play games be commenced in...: Will the promised removal of the Gold requirement for free to play games be commenced in time for the release of Halo Infinite? 6f40325f-17ef-4e22-b719-55c0fc33e7d9
  10. Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?: thanks to anyone that can help ✌ b73aea6b-3f6a-4c89-8b98-5b62174630dd