Gold Missing from Xbox One Home

Discus and support Gold Missing from Xbox One Home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently did the new update to my xbox one and noticed that the Gold Games is removed from my xbox one home. There is only an icon for me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ogdlow-0E0B3CA5-2032-4CC8-AEC8-41475D41A37D, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Gold Missing from Xbox One Home

I just recently did the new update to my xbox one and noticed that the Gold Games is removed from my xbox one home. There is only an icon for me to renew my gold subscriptions, however I did last month and it now does not expire until 12/21/16.

?I can , however download gold games from my laptop and they will appear in my que. Any ideas how to fix

:)

ogdlow-0E0B3CA5-2032-4CC8-AEC8-41475D41A37D, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Vortimous
    Vortimous Guest
    Games with gold help

How do you find or get to the free games with gold? I tried going to the xbox one store on the xbox, but it doesn't show the games for gold games. I tried using bing and saying games for gold, but it still doesn't show up. Where from the home page is are the games for gold... I cant seem to find it. It use to be on the home screen but is not anymore and I cant locate it. I am sure I am just missing it... can someone help as to where I can locate this app or page?

Thanks

Vortimous, Dec 19, 2015
  3. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Xbox One: Sharing Digital Games and Gold

Looks like Microsoft has released additional info on how the Xbox One Digital sharing will work when the system launches. Little change up, but its interesting their is no mention of Xbox family share. Guess you have to be logged in at a friend's house.

Via: Xbox Wire

AvalonX, Dec 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. I'm not sure why it was removed from your console but the reminder is just a glitch that will disappear after your renewal date tomorrow.

onyxishere, Dec 20, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. I'm not sure why it was removed from your console but the reminder is just a glitch that will disappear after your renewal date tomorrow.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox gold for family

They no longer have the family gold, I miss it myself. But you can have the one gold account set the xbox to home with that gold account and everyone who logs into that xbox will share the most of the gold privileges Or in your case do 2 golds and 2 home
    settings
  7. Rodney Scholten Win User

Can't add icons to home screen

I have the same issue with Xbox one. I restarted the xbox and have the new layout, but the Xbox Live GOLD icon is still missing from the Home Screen. How do I add it back?
  8. EdragonXX Win User

Merging old family Gold account

Because your post is in Xbox One support forum I suppose that we are talking about Xbox One and "HOME GOLD" service.

HOME GOLD means that if you set your Xbox One console HOME CONSOLE and you have Xbox Live GOLD, then everyone who using that Xbox One console have access to GOLD services.

If they move to another console, then they need Xbox Live Gold to continue to use Xbox Live GOLD. If new console does not have set up as HOME CONSOLE from someone who have Xbox Live GOLD or someone with GOLD have not logged in.

EXAMPLE: If you have two XBOX ONE consoles. Make one of them as HOME CONSOLE. And let your children log in. Then log in with your GOLD account on other Xbox One console and you can play with your children who are using HOME CONSOLE same time. That way you
    still can use 2 consoles with only one Xbox Live GOLD.

IF you have 3 Xbox ONE consoles, then you need at least 2 Xbox Live GOLD members to use them all same time.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare questions...

ok. Thanks for the help. How about this scenario.

Xbox 1 - Set as my Home Xbox with Gold, but uses separate free membership account.

Xbox 2- Set as Home Xbox with free membership, but I sign in and play with The Gold account.

Would this allow the two consoles to share Xbox Live? Or am I missing something here?
    If the gold is tied to your account, you would be sharing gold in either scenario. You can only share gold on one console at a time. You can set another console as your Home console so you can share your gold there, and you can use your gold on any console
    you sign into.
Thema:

1. Gold Missing from Xbox One Home - Similar Threads - Gold Missing Home

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  10. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...