gold membership wont work/load

Discus and support gold membership wont work/load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when going through the steps to becoming a gold member, i get to the point of selecting to pay monthly, yearly or redeem a code and what ever i do at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBBSY311, Nov 30, 2014.

1. EBBSY311
    EBBSY311 Guest

when going through the steps to becoming a gold member, i get to the point of selecting to pay monthly, yearly or redeem a code and what ever i do at that point just goes to a loading screen and stays there, i left it all day and it didn't change or load,
    nothing i can do will load the final part to signing up for gold membership, any clues?

:)

EBBSY311, Nov 30, 2014
  2. Xbox not loading past start up screen

im having same problem . wont load up on disc just gets stuck in loading mode . I then got gold membership still happening . I tried down loading free game w x box gold it down loads fine when you push to play it freezes

ImportedSquid87, Nov 30, 2014
  3. Shady95
    Shady95 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription Issue

gold membership wont work/load [​IMG]

These are the 2 today, for $21.90.

Does this mean when I tried to get the Gold membership initially, it charged me for $21.90 and because I only transferred $12 for the gold it was declined? If so, why was I overcharged and why wont it allow me to try to purchase again? I've since transferred $50 just to be on the safe side, but still wont work.. Might have to call customer service?

Shady95, Nov 30, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there EBBSY311!

If you're still having issues with signing up for Xbox Live Gold, please contact our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. That is the best avenue of support to take! gold membership wont work/load :)

Feel free to post back and let us know how it goes! gold membership wont work/load :D

Mister Beep, Dec 1, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there EBBSY311!

If you're still having issues with signing up for Xbox Live Gold, please contact our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. That is the best avenue of support to take! :)

Feel free to post back and let us know how it goes! :D
  6. ImportedSquid87 Win User

Xbox not loading past start up screen

im having same problem . wont load up on disc just gets stuck in loading mode . I then got gold membership still happening . I tried down loading free game w x box gold it down loads fine when you push to play it freezes
  7. ngocphi Win User

XBox wont recognize my Gold time

Well first thing is 14day trials arent actually gold membership and if you are trying to get games for gold it wont work

In order to get full gold membership you actually need a paid membership

14day trials only work for basic multiplayer and some options but usually only the game it was purchased with
  8. DesolateHades22 Win User

Xbox live subscription

Well then how do I upgrade to a gold membership? Because it wont allow me to buy a gold membership.
  9. ngocphi Win User

account credit question

It wont work with destiny as per the aggreement on your destiny box

You cannot do certain things like strikes with silver membership or join groups as theh are ranked matches

You need full paid gold membership for destiny
Thema:

1. gold membership wont work/load - Similar Threads - gold membership wont

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Doom Snap map wont recongnise Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Snap map wont recongnise Gold membership: I have prepaid 12M Gold membership and able to play multiplayer on any games. Howhever, when it come to the snap map option in Doom, it wont recongnise my membership and wont let me get online...
  10. My xbox gold membership card i bought wont work keeps saying error try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gold membership card i bought wont work keeps saying error try again later.: I bought a gold membership from the store and every time I try to put a code in it says error try again later and I keep trying later and it never works so really would like to get a call to help...