gold membership not showing up on xbox console

Discus and support gold membership not showing up on xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a xbox gold membership pre-paid card. I went to xbox.com and signed in. entered my code online and it shows up under my subscriptions as 12... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gilm0079, Jan 4, 2014.

1. gilm0079
    gilm0079 Guest

I had a xbox gold membership pre-paid card. I went to xbox.com and signed in. entered my code online and it shows up under my subscriptions as 12 months xbox live gold membership. When I sign into my xbox live account on my xbox it doesn't see the subscription.
    Any ideas?

:)

gilm0079, Jan 4, 2014
  2. PBREESE
    PBREESE Guest
    Xbox live not showing on my xbxo

my gold membership not showing up on my console.

PBREESE, Jan 4, 2014
  3. thesaint02
    thesaint02 Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

I don't have a 360 anymore, and don't have an Xbox One, but I would imagine that adding the account to console will automatically open up multiplayer to all users on the console.

thesaint02, Jan 4, 2014
  4. gold membership not showing up on xbox console

There is typically a delay between the website and the console. Try running an Xbox Live Connection Test on your console. This will retrieve your current subscription status during the test and should resolve the issue for you. Let us know if you have any
    problems.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. gilm0079
    gilm0079 Guest
    Thanks for the reply, but it turns out in this case my issue is that I must have created a new Microsoft/xbox account when I setup my first xbox that is different from my normal Microsoft account (which I logged into online to add my xbox live gold). I
    talked to support about moving my subscription from my current xbox account to my normal Microsoft account and they were no help so I guess I'll just waste one of my live gold subscriptions...

gilm0079, Feb 2, 2014
  6. My account is showing that I do not have a gold membership but it was renewed with a 12 month membership only about 3 months ago. I was online today but suddenly wont let me on. Any ideas?

Cruelest Fate94, Jul 7, 2014
  7. Hey, Cruelest Fate94! This thread is kind of old. If the steps that eG x Thee Elf gave doesn't help you, please post up a new thread and we'll see if we can get you sorted out. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Cruelest Fate94! This thread is kind of old. If the steps that eG x Thee Elf gave doesn't help you, please post up a new thread and we'll see if we can get you sorted out. Thanks!
  9. Cruelest Fate94 Win User

My account is showing that I do not have a gold membership but it was renewed with a 12 month membership only about 3 months ago. I was online today but suddenly wont let me on. Any ideas?
  10. gilm0079 Win User

Thanks for the reply, but it turns out in this case my issue is that I must have created a new Microsoft/xbox account when I setup my first xbox that is different from my normal Microsoft account (which I logged into online to add my xbox live gold). I
    talked to support about moving my subscription from my current xbox account to my normal Microsoft account and they were no help so I guess I'll just waste one of my live gold subscriptions...
  11. eG x Thee Elf Win User

There is typically a delay between the website and the console. Try running an Xbox Live Connection Test on your console. This will retrieve your current subscription status during the test and should resolve the issue for you. Let us know if you have any
    problems.
  12. SpyShadow Win User

“FORTNITE” “Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality"

If you go into your membership tab in the games & apps section you should be able to check if you have a an active gold membership by selecting Xbox Live Gold if it shows up there, obviously if it doesnt show up that answers your question.
Thema:

1. gold membership not showing up on xbox console - Similar Threads - gold membership showing

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  10. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...