Gold membership not showing on account

Discus and support Gold membership not showing on account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Endless Nites, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Gold membership not showing on account

Hi,

I used a Gold 14 day code tonight I wanted to use up before renewing my yearly sub. Went to Games with Gold and got Call of Cthulhu, tried to get SW Battlefront but it's asking for the £8.99 fee. I tried on the Xbox and via the website.

The Xbox says Owned under Gold Membership and Gold is also in the Xbox App as expiring 14th March. I can also play multiplayer games.

I tried web chat and after about an hour he said I didn't have Gold membership and just got lucky getting the other game free. I've looked on the web on the Services & Subscriptions page and that only has my Game Pass on no Gold (maybe because it's only
    a 14 day code idk?)

Any ideas?

Gold membership not showing on account [​IMG]

:)

Endless Nites, Mar 1, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership Purchase Problem

Currently your account shows as a Silver membership, not Gold. If you are using a trial membership then you only get limited access to Gold features. Limited access does not include free Games with Gold or deals.
  3. Smwutches Win User

i need very much help.

If this is the account you're trying to use, it's showing you as a free/silver membership, not gold.
  4. onyxishere Win User

xboxlive gold

You're actually showing as a Gold membership holder on your gamercard at the moment. A trial membership will not work on accounts that are already Gold.

Have you tried playing online with the gamertag that you're posting with?
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Check all the account that were on your xbox, I have a feeling you have redeemed the code on the wrong account.

Check each on in accounts and subscriptions. https://account.microsoft.com/services
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Betoluis,

If you are experiencing an issue similar to the one in this thread, please create a new thread detailing the issue that has presented itself and be sure to include any error messages/codes that may be received.

Thanks for understanding.
Thema:

1. Gold membership not showing on account - Similar Threads - Gold membership showing

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  10. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...