Gold Members Area changed to Renew Now page (Membership still active)

Discus and support Gold Members Area changed to Renew Now page (Membership still active) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Week before Christmas the Advert "Games/Deals W/ Gold" that would take you to the Gold Members Area changed to an Advert for Destiny and Renewing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kill Kayt, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Kill Kayt
    Kill Kayt Guest

The Week before Christmas the Advert "Games/Deals W/ Gold" that would take you to the Gold Members Area changed to an Advert for Destiny and Renewing Gold Membership. Getting to the True Gold Members Area has become harder now and once there it doesn't show
    me what the Deals are anymore, only what games they are on. I have to select each game and go to their individual store pages to see what the deal is now. This is very inconvenient.

This is more odd considering my Membership doesn't expire until Jan 27th, 2017 (according to the Subscription Screen on Xbox One and Xbox.com).

I have tried: Hard Reset w/ unplug, Removing my GamerTag from the console, Forwarding all Ports Needed, and Power Cycling my Router. I have also contacted Support by phone twice all leading to absolutely no help at all.

:)

Kill Kayt, Dec 29, 2015
  2. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    Games with Gold?

Did they change games with gold then? You are saying as long as you are an Xbox live gold member you can download it later. Previously you got the game and owned it forever regardless if you didn't renew your gold membership so has that changed?

kernal69er, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Games with Gold?

I'm curious of this as well.... Do you lose access to the games once your membership expires?

Abfirstr8, Dec 29, 2015
  4. EdHunta
    EdHunta Guest

same hear ever since the new update

EdHunta, Jan 4, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Try clearing the cache and history on your browser. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 5, 2016
  6. John Pombrio
    John Pombrio Guest
    yep. No way that I can find to get rid of it!

John Pombrio, Oct 31, 2018
  7. EdHunta Win User

same hear ever since the new update
  8. John Pombrio Win User

yep. No way that I can find to get rid of it!
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try clearing the cache and history on your browser. Good Luck!
  10. rafa1000house Win User

MyAchievements / MyRewards no Brasil

pois é, apenas 2% de desconto não é nada atrativo, mas o MyRewards já parece ser melhor. Um amigo meu aqui do serviço ganhou alguns Microsoft Points só porque realizou compras de itens na Live e porque renovou a Gold.

As condições são essas:

Complete a monthly survey - 20 Microsoft Points

Renew 1 month Gold membership - 10 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Renew 3 month Gold membership - 30 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Activate or renew Gold for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points

Renew 12 month Gold membership - 200 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Renew or upgrade to Xbox Family Gold membership - 400 Microsoft Points

Make your first marketplace purchase ever - 100 Microsoft Points

Activate Netflix for the first time ever - 100 Microsoft Points - MUST BE LIVE GOLD MEMBER

Refer-a-Friend and get 100 points for every friend who upgrades to Gold - 100 Microsoft Points for both you & your friend (referral link)
  11. StefanNeubauer Win User

Payment

the old one most likely is linked to an active Gold Membership, either you can contact xbox Support and ask them to Change it now, or you deactivate automatic renew and purchase a Membership with your new cc after your current one expired
Thema:

1. Gold Members Area changed to Renew Now page (Membership still active) - Similar Threads - Gold Members Area

2. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store: I was just about to buy a few theme packs and picture packs on the Xbox 360 game store but some items are all of a sudden locked for Xbox Live Gold members only! They never were before locked that...
  7. I am Unable to play fortnite without gold i am a insider hub member

in XboX Insiders
    I am Unable to play fortnite without gold i am a insider hub member: I cant play fortnite without gold but i am a insider hub member. submitted by /u/Kxro_FN [link] [comments]
  8. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  9. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  10. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....