GOLD MEM renewel bug

Discus and support GOLD MEM renewel bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gold subscription has been on auto renewl for two months and i get charged on my card and says i bought gold on xbox but i dont get no benefits... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R7sAk47yOhOodZ, Sep 15, 2017.

1. GOLD MEM renewel bug

my gold subscription has been on auto renewl for two months and i get charged on my card and says i bought gold on xbox but i dont get no benefits tells me i gotta buy gold again. please auto fix

:)

R7sAk47yOhOodZ, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Ilene 4 Life
    Ilene 4 Life Guest
    Renewel issues

On Dec 5 or 6 I purchased a free 1 month gold membership from my dashboard using my prepaid card. The purchased was successful. I received a comfirmation email from xbox stating im a gold member. I then wanted to turn off auto-renewel. I turned off auto
    renewel on my account at xbox.com. I received another confirmation letter from xbox stating that I turn it off auto-renewel. On Dec 21 on my console I recieved an alert asking me if I want to renew my gold membership my options were yes or no. I choose no.
    But according to my account status on my console the renewel is still monthly it should say renewel off. What is going on here? I shouldnt be charged for another gold membership. I've done this before on my moms gamertag I never had any issues but this time
    I am why is that?

Ilene 4 Life, Sep 15, 2017
  3. USMCBionic
    USMCBionic Guest
    Microsoft, wtf are you doing?

Ok, so apparently my auto-renewel was on and since microsoft couldn't extract the money from my paypal they just gave me the gold membership and blocked off all access i have to account. I tried talking to an agent but he just said there was nothing he could
    do, i now cant turn off auto-renewel, play online, talk to my friends, You get my point? Anyways, i want to cancel auto-renewel and that purchase. Can someone FFS help me?

USMCBionic, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Player564121394 Win User

error code 80151014

if i delete my original profile wont it download new gamertag associated with email and i lose gold mem. ive downloaded profile and its new gt but havent deleted old gt.

is gold mem. stick with gt or email account?
  5. Im the Lorax Win User

200pts for gold renewel

I renewed the day it expired
  6. Son ALA Win User

200pts for gold renewel

Hey there,

You said you renewed it on Jan 7th. Do you know when your account was set to expire before you renewed it?

Let's say it's January and your account expires in March...but you still renew it anyways. You will have to wait until March for when your renew begins...then your points should show up in the pending section.

Example. Last June I received a free 3 month code from the Microsoft Expert Zone. I just got my points last week since that's when my original year would have expired.

With that being said, I also redeemed a new year card last month...so I should be expecting those points to deposit sometime in May....since that is when that card will take affect.
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

200pts for gold renewel

Hey Lorax! If you are having an issue with Xbox LIVE Rewards, please refer to the

Xbox LIVE Rewards Questions forum
    for assistance. The forum you've posted in is only for users experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox LIVE promotions or receiving promotional items from previous promotions. We thank you for your consideration.
  8. DAKOODA Win User

Gold membership not working

i was talking laddy name clarra about my gold mem a it reeds free again win i should have three mounths of gold with a bouns of one mouth need help to get this resovled
Thema:

GOLD MEM renewel bug

1. GOLD MEM renewel bug - Similar Threads - GOLD MEM renewel

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  7. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  8. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  9. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  10. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2