Gold lancer and hammerburst not unlocking in gears of war 3 even though i have them in...

Discus and support Gold lancer and hammerburst not unlocking in gears of war 3 even though i have them in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive gotten gears of war 2 (disc) and ive gotten both golden weapons: lancer and hammerburst in gears of war 3 it didnt unlock both golden weapons the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pararaptor, May 15, 2023.

1. Pararaptor
    Pararaptor Guest

Gold lancer and hammerburst not unlocking in gears of war 3 even though i have them in...

Ive gotten gears of war 2 (disc) and ive gotten both golden weapons: lancer and hammerburst in gears of war 3 it didnt unlock both golden weapons the requirment is unlock with gold lancer/hammerburst from gears of war 2 i have them in that game cause i have both downloaded them

:)

Pararaptor, May 15, 2023
  2. ezdoesit510 Win User

gold skins

Gold Lancer

The golden lancer was part of the Epic Edition of Gears of War 2, and all who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

Gold Hammerburst

The Golden Hammerburst was part of a midnight-madness event for Gears of War 2. Also, if you get the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2 it will unlock the golden skin for all five starter weapons.
  3. Pararaptor Win User

Gold lancer and hammerburst not unlocking in gears of war 3 even though i have them in gears of war 2

How it doesn't say that for the requirement i have both of them downloaded in gears of war 2

And the requirment said unlock with gold lancer/hammerburst from gears of war 2
  4. Darker Reaper Win User

Gears of War 3 Weapon Camos

No, the flaming skins were only unlockable through the Gears of War 3 Beta along with the Gold Retro Lancer. The Golden Hammerburst and Lancer were available for everyone who played Gears of War 3 the launch week. You could also get the skins (if you missed
    the event) if you had the Gears of War 2 Golden Hammerburst and golden Lancer DLC.
  5. xSIMPLE SIMONx Win User

Bonus content for past achievements on gears

yeah at this point its only Gears 1, pc and 2 achievements unlock stuff.

Flaming Hammerburst - Play during week 1 of the Beta

Flaming Lancer - Play during week 2 of the beta

Flaming Sawed Off - Play during week 3 of the beta -

Flaming Gnasher - Play during week 4 of the beta -

Cole Train (Cole Thrasball suit) - Play 50 matches in the beta, then play 10 matches as Cole Train to unlock for retail -

Gold PLATED Retro Lancer - Play 90 matches in the beta to unlock, get 100 kills with the skin unlocked to unlock for Retail -

Commando Dom - Pre Order Gears of war 3 gamestop/game

Savage Kantus - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Amazon

Savage Grenadier Elite - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Walmart/gamestation

Mechanic Baird - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Best Buy/play.com

Adam Fenix - Available with the Epic and Limited Editions of Gears of war 3 and/or the Gears of war 3 limited edition console

Infected Omen Weapon skin for all starting weapons - Available with the Epic Edition of Gears of war 3 or with the Limited Edition Console

Infected Omen weapon skin for Lancer - Available with the Limited Edition Gears of war 3 Controller - PICTURE

Rookie Gear Achievment - Unlocks Chrome plated Hammerburst

Veteran Gear Achievment - Unlocks Old Guard Medal for Gears 3 retail although Rod said it will be something that if you didnt have it you'd wish you did

Gears 1,2 and 3 campaign complete - UNKNOWN

Gears 1 get any achievment in the Windows live version (PC) - UNSPECIFIED CHROME SKIN

Gold Hammerburst and Lancer - Acquire the Gold Hammerburst and/or Lancer in Gears 2 for them to be transferred over

TAKEN FROM GEARS FORUM
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Veteran Gear Medal Is The Only Way To Get Flaming Gnasher

Obtaining Veteran Gear (level 100) achievement in Gears of War 2 will unlock the following in Gears of War 3:

Golden Lancer

Golden Hammerburst

Golden Gnasher

Golden Sawn-Off

Golden Retro Lancer

Veteran Gear medal/title
Thema:

1. Gold lancer and hammerburst not unlocking in gears of war 3 even though i have them in... - Similar Threads - Gold lancer hammerburst

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Gold Lancer and Hammerburst Won’t Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Lancer and Hammerburst Won’t Unlock: I have the golden lancer and hammerburst on gears of war 2 and to unlock them on gears of war 3 it’s says you must have them on gears of war 2 but it’s not unlocking...
  9. I am supposed to have the gold lancer in gears 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am supposed to have the gold lancer in gears 3: So i bought the Gold Lancer off of ebay ( i have the code to prove it) and it works on gears of war 2 but it wont transfer over to gears of war 3 like its supposed to. Thank you for your kindess...
  10. I was suppose to receive a gold lancer code for gears of War 3 but never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was suppose to receive a gold lancer code for gears of War 3 but never recieved: I was suppose to get a gold lancer code for gears of War 3 but I never got it 4a11c96e-e81c-43de-801f-9e4c5d2cde5e