Gold de 12 meses/83.25 al mes

Discus and support Gold de 12 meses/83.25 al mes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola en la interfaz de xbox me sale que puedo tener 12 meses de gold por pagar 83.25 al mes pero no se si son en dolares o pesos mexicanos alguien... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeref mi papu, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Gold de 12 meses/83.25 al mes

Hola en la interfaz de xbox me sale que puedo tener 12 meses de gold por pagar 83.25 al mes pero no se si son en dolares o pesos mexicanos alguien sabe de eso?

:)

Zeref mi papu, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console

A MI ME DA ESE CODIGO DE ESTADO 8C150009 CUANDO TRATO DE CANJEAR MI MEMBRESIA GOLD DE 12 MESES ¿ POR QUE?

xXZeLdAlInKxXMg, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Presentar queja

Puse una Membresia de 12 meses Xbox live Gold y no me dieron mis 200 microsoft points de rewards

Dominic Toreto-1CE389B5-CEEE-493D-A093-53F6703860E, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That would be pesos. A monthly subscription in US dollars is $9.99.

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

That would be pesos. A monthly subscription in US dollars is $9.99.
  6. AlberTOR_2013 Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

El oro restante que tengas también se convertirá en Ultimate. Entonces tendrá 12 meses de Ultimate total. Por lo tanto, si cancela después del primer mes, perderá el oro que ya pagó.

-[Translation - The remaining gold you have will also become Ultimate.
    Then you will have 12 months of Total Ultimate.
    Therefore, if you cancel after the first month, you will lose the gold you already paid for.]
    Gracias por su respuesta. Creo que -según una tabla de conversión- al tener 12 meses de Gold y paso a Ultimate tendría 4 meses de Ultimate, no los 12 meses, tengo esa duda. Por otra parte, -según su respuesta- perdería mis meses restantes de Gold si cancelo
    al terminar el primer mes de la promoción de $10 MXN, no me convendría, tendría que seguir pagando el Ultimate para no perder lo ya pagado por el Gold.

-[Translation - Thanks for your reply.
    I think that, according to a conversion table, having 12 months of Gold and going to Ultimate would have 4 months of Ultimate, not 12 months, I have that question.
    On the other hand, -according to your answer- I would lose my remaining months of Gold if I cancel at the end of the first month of the promotion of $ 10 MXN, it would not be convenient for me, I would have to continue paying the Ultimate
    to avoid losing what was already paid by Gold.]
  7. xXZeLdAlInKxXMg Win User

Getting Error Code 8C150009 on Console

A MI ME DA ESE CODIGO DE ESTADO 8C150009 CUANDO TRATO DE CANJEAR MI MEMBRESIA GOLD DE 12 MESES ¿ POR QUE?
  8. Dominic Toreto-1CE38 Win User

Presentar queja

Puse una Membresia de 12 meses Xbox live Gold y no me dieron mis 200 microsoft points de rewards
  9. Capitan Albox Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hola Santos.

Espera a que la suscripcion finalice y, una vez la canceles, vuelve a probar el Gold de 12 meses.
Thema:

1. Gold de 12 meses/83.25 al mes - Similar Threads - Gold meses mes

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  9. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  10. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...