Gold benefits without having gold sub

Discus and support Gold benefits without having gold sub in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 profiles on my xbox 1. I pay for gold for the primary GT. I do not pay for gold for the additional GT on the console. What can the second... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Lazette, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Gold benefits without having gold sub

I have 2 profiles on my xbox 1. I pay for gold for the primary GT. I do not pay for gold for the additional GT on the console. What can the second profile take advantage of? I'm asking cuz I thought the second profile could take advantage of all gold benefits,
    but it wants me to buy gold for netflix and it doesn't show anything on the activity feed, plus when I am on the GOLD subscription, I cannot see anything from the second profile on the activity feed

:)

Jason Lazette, Jan 5, 2014
  2. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    are you happy with xbox one

My Gold runs out tomorrow and to be honest I don't really play online, only bought a 3 month sub to play GTA5 online and even then I only went online a couple of times. Owning an Xbox you can still enjoy it without a gold sub. Could just be because I'm more
    of a single-player gamer.

But it is expensive and if you are waiting then that's probably a wise choice, but for me I'm enjoying the benefits of having one now and worth the price tag.

DWoodbine, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Two xboxes and three accounts

So if I stick to my Xbox one all three can get 'gold' benefits from my gold subscription - is that correct?

If I use my 360 only I can get the benefits of my gold subs. It affects me in terms of cloud storage too.

Trouble is that some games can not be played on my Xbox one.

Doe the second, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

Make sure you make that x1 your home console in settings.

Merlin4421, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    and make sure the gamertag is part of the family on that console

Farscape247, Jan 5, 2014
  6. The GT is part of the family, I'll have to check the home console thing.

7. Ok, it is the home profile/console. I figured it out, both GT need to be logged in for the nongold GT to see what the gold profile is doing on the activity feed and that's when Netflix works, and everything else(unless I'm missing something). Although, on
    the GOLD profile I still cannot see what the nongold profile is doing on the activity feed.

8. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

Hmm my gold account isn't logged when my non gold account is in use and using Netflix or playing multiplayer.

Merlin4421, Jan 5, 2014
  9. Ok, then I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

Jason Lazette, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Farscape247 Win User

and make sure the gamertag is part of the family on that console
  11. Merlin4421 Win User

Hmm my gold account isn't logged when my non gold account is in use and using Netflix or playing multiplayer.
  12. Jason Lazette Win User

Ok, it is the home profile/console. I figured it out, both GT need to be logged in for the nongold GT to see what the gold profile is doing on the activity feed and that's when Netflix works, and everything else(unless I'm missing something). Although, on
    the GOLD profile I still cannot see what the nongold profile is doing on the activity feed.
  13. Jason Lazette Win User

The GT is part of the family, I'll have to check the home console thing.
  14. Merlin4421 Win User

Make sure you make that x1 your home console in settings.
Thema:

1. Gold benefits without having gold sub - Similar Threads - Gold benefits without

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  7. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  8. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  9. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  10. xbox ultimate isnt giving me the gold benefits it featured.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox ultimate isnt giving me the gold benefits it featured.: what can i do to fix this? submitted by /u/McYeet453 [link] [comments]