GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU??

Discus and support GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear friends can you confirm if xbox live gold is available for Peru?? I can't subscribe me best regards Eduardo 8f7a57c3-caed-4841-bacc-9c93b17e6c58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConeJoStone, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ConeJoStone
    ConeJoStone Guest

Dear friends

can you confirm if xbox live gold is available for Peru??

I can't subscribe me

best regards

Eduardo

:)

ConeJoStone, Oct 14, 2017
  2. should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

i just downloaded watch dogs with gold membership it says its free for gold members, should I have to buy the game if after sometime game not available for free... or it is available to play with gold live membership...

VagrantCobra7, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Assassin's Creed

According to the Games with Gold page for Slovakia, there are currently no available gold 360 games.

Unfortunately not all games are available in all regions and may not be available through Games with Gold. A lot of 360 games are region locked and the only way to download them is if your account region matches your physical location and you are located
    in a region where the game is available for download.

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

An Old Freak, Oct 14, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

6. HassanB Win User

peru

Hi,

Sorry, Microsoft doesn't have specific dates set for when they will have Xbox LIVE officially in certain countries/regions. You can make a post in the Xbox LIVE Feedback/Wishlist forums located
    here.
  7. MissyQ Win User

peru

They update the list
    here
    , but they never really announce before hand when it will be opened in new countries. At least not that I know of.
  8. Lucho0490 Win User

zyxel P-660HW-T1v3 conection problem

care to help me with the same problem? I don't think there's support for Peru!
  9. BiliousData92 Win User

Moving to Peru

I hate to say it, but Xbox Live wont work there.

I'm terribly sorry that I cant provide any help.
Thema:

1. GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU?? - Similar Threads - GOLD AVAILABLE PERU

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  9. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  10. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365