GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU??

Discus and support GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear friends can you confirm if xbox live gold is available for Peru?? I can't subscribe me best regards Eduardo 8f7a57c3-caed-4841-bacc-9c93b17e6c58 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConeJoStone, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ConeJoStone
    ConeJoStone Guest

Dear friends

can you confirm if xbox live gold is available for Peru??

I can't subscribe me

best regards

Eduardo

:)

ConeJoStone, Oct 14, 2017
  2. should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

i just downloaded watch dogs with gold membership it says its free for gold members, should I have to buy the game if after sometime game not available for free... or it is available to play with gold live membership...

VagrantCobra7, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Assassin's Creed

According to the Games with Gold page for Slovakia, there are currently no available gold 360 games.

Unfortunately not all games are available in all regions and may not be available through Games with Gold. A lot of 360 games are region locked and the only way to download them is if your account region matches your physical location and you are located
    in a region where the game is available for download.

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

An Old Freak, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Im Going Space Win User

H4 14 day gold trial

not all features of gold are available on the trial gold.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Assassin's Creed

According to the Games with Gold page for Slovakia, there are currently no available gold 360 games.

Unfortunately not all games are available in all regions and may not be available through Games with Gold. A lot of 360 games are region locked and the only way to download them is if your account region matches your physical location and you are located
    in a region where the game is available for download.
  7. Drizzle 084 Win User

Redownload gold game

Another part to add, is your gold still active? One titles available with GWG are only available to play(maybe install) while gold is active.
  8. An Old Freak Win User

9. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

Thema:

1. GOLD AVAILABLE FOR PERU?? - Similar Threads - GOLD AVAILABLE PERU

2. i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available

in XboX Insiders
    i have gamepass ultimate but without live gold available: some time ago when ea play was added to gamepass i took the chance and upgraded my secondary account from only ea play to gp ultimate, however, ive never got gold within my gp ultimate sub. on my...
  3. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?: I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold submitted by /u/Snoo_54863 [link] [comments]
  4. Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the free to play games without gold feature be available for omega insiders or will it...: I joined xbos insider as omega 2 weeks when rosetti tweeted about alpha skip ahead and alpha ring getting free to play feature and I also saw beta and delta user get this feature in the recent...
  5. Live Gold not available on family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Gold not available on family account: Hi, everything was working fine then the my Xbox Live Gold subscription expired. I had a code for a year's subscription, applied the code online via a browser and all looked good. The boy tries...
  6. 12 month gold membership deal not available via store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month gold membership deal not available via store: I recently found out that not only myself but plenty of xbox users have not been able to buy the 12 month gold membership deal. Is there an oficial statement from the Xbox team regarding the...
  7. Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?: I apologize if this has already been answered before, but I've been seeing some conflicting information on this. I have never had Ultimate previously, and the last time I had Gold was in 2017. I...
  8. Is xbox live gold subscription available for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live gold subscription available for xbox 360: XBOX LIVE GOLD IS AVAILABLE ON XBOX 360 ? 9bb18538-b3a8-481c-9df8-b6f6aacac98a
  9. Availability of XBOX LIVE GOLD & XBOX GIFT CARD IN PAKISTAN

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Availability of XBOX LIVE GOLD & XBOX GIFT CARD IN PAKISTAN: Hello, I am here to raise my issue and request Xbox to resolve our problems. Basically I purchase Xbox digital codes here from local websites via credit card. Most of them are scam/fraud which...
  10. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...