going to Brazil

Discus and support going to Brazil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have completed my 2nd collection in Germany, i am on my way to Brazil and the power card amount to pick power numbers has not progressed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEA TRINDAL, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest

    going to Brazil


    i have completed my 2nd collection in Germany, i am on my way to Brazil and the power card amount to pick power numbers has not progressed to collection 2 status. please have the destinations increase to the next level without me having to notify you of
    this problem.

    thank you

    :)
     
    BEA TRINDAL, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Into second day....

    Going to call Brazil support tomorrow, but looks like, as all of you guys said, no help with them.
     
    v DarKn3Ss Zz, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Moving to Brazil

    This post
    here
    may answer some of your questions.
     
    Fyer, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Spazpol Win User

    App Hbo go in Brasil

    I would like to download the hbo go app in Brazil, but I'm not getting it. Can someone help me to download this app?
    The HBO Go app is not available in the Brazil region from my understanding.
  5. Edu4rd0 BR Win User

    play with anither country

    ooh , thx guys , i solved my problem , i just changed de region and the language of the console brazil/portuguese , and it worked =D , now all the searches for matches and players go to brazil :).
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

    I loved the part when you go to Brazil I think it was? Good game.
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Devil's Hunt

    I Hope with here in Brazil we go Can Play too <3
  8. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    What is your Ideal Game?

    I would love to see forza horizon going on in Brazil, for me it would be amazing.
Thema:

going to Brazil

Loading...
  1. going to Brazil - Similar Threads - going Brazil

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  6. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  10. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]