Going the distance challenge

Discus and support Going the distance challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have raced 20 plus races of all types to try and unlock the complete 3 autocross events. I even raced Nurburgring in a Porsche, to see if that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TopJimmyVH84, Nov 15, 2017.

  1. TopJimmyVH84
    TopJimmyVH84 Guest

    Going the distance challenge


    I have raced 20 plus races of all types to try and unlock the complete 3 autocross events. I even raced Nurburgring in a Porsche, to see if that would unlock one of the three races. Nothing has worked to complete this challenge. I have did a long shut down
    of the xbox after a few races and still nothing. What should I do to complete this challenge?

    :)
     
    TopJimmyVH84, Nov 15, 2017
    #1
  2. NinJediJoe
    NinJediJoe Guest
    How do you pull a "Stoppie"?

    for Speed Phreak's "Total stoppie distance of
    305 meters" challenge
     
    NinJediJoe, Nov 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    WTF is going on..

    ^^^

    .

    That there would encourage people to do that as it has with other certain challenges I've seen.

    .

    Damn I thought my exaggerations for shotty distance were a bit out there, but these distances you mention are WAY out there. I mean come on, shotties from sniper distance where marksman doesn't show their name is pretty laughable.

    .

    As for spawn camping, it has existed before the latest patch had even been released and has been going on since realease due to poor spawn system, so nothing really new there.
     
    Mafivee, Nov 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Mafivee Win User

    WTF is going on..

    ^^^

    .

    That there would encourage people to do that as it has with other certain challenges I've seen.

    .

    Damn I thought my exaggerations for shotty distance were a bit out there, but these distances you mention are WAY out there. I mean come on, shotties from sniper distance where marksman doesn't show their name is pretty laughable.

    .

    As for spawn camping, it has existed before the latest patch had even been released and has been going on since realease due to poor spawn system, so nothing really new there.
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    Shortcuts??? where the floop are they all!!

    I haven't found a vid or map of them, however I find just go driving around, ducking down alleyways etc. That was what I did and eventually got them all. Even doing that, you'll get credit towards the 'Distance Travelled' challenge as well.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

    Poor Halo 3

    I like Orbital, multiflag is great on it because you have to take the flag such a long distance down the narrow corridors so it was a bigger challenge that most other maps.
  7. skys7 Win User

    Spartan Ops Difficulty

    I like Legendary and even solo :) I prefer to play it with one other person and that´s it. It´s more fun and challenging and I made it last time 79 kills and 0 death. I love Spartan Ops :)

    Stay in the distance if you are not that good at it.
  8. Stewie-0E8D6CDC-85AA Win User

    No Progress in Challenges

    I'm having the same problem with the challenges in this game. I missed the play 20 rounds with Kiara challenge because my progress stuck at 25%, the Longer Distance Driver challenge is stuck at 29%, and the Dominique challenge is stuck at 0%.

    I've deleted the local save, cleared the cache, reinstalled the game, and even restored my system to its factory defaults which means I had to spend hours reinstalling all my games. Contacted two different reps with MS Customer support and both of them
    had me clear the MAC address on my console. None of these steps have fixed anything.
Thema:

Going the distance challenge

Loading...
  1. Going the distance challenge - Similar Threads - Going distance challenge

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  6. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  10. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]