going on stage without being detected..how and where do you go

Discus and support going on stage without being detected..how and where do you go in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; not sure how too not get detected.. 4af3e2e2-f658-4b04-9591-de9b346c51dd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mamaredrose1963, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. going on stage without being detected..how and where do you go


    not sure how too not get detected..

    :)
     
    mamaredrose1963, Feb 6, 2014
    #1
  2. Being sneaky

    I've been trying constantly to liberate another outpost without being detected. The first one I just let a leopard do its thing lol. I can't seem to liberate one without being detected. Any tips?
     
    NOLA ItsNotOva, Feb 6, 2014
    #2
  3. DeansF
    DeansF Guest
    List Of Missions That Make You Ragequit

    Mine was the mission in the stadium where you basically have to progress through without being detected - even once!!! Get detected and its straight back to the beginning of the level. I have never understood why game developers feel the need to send you
    back to the beginning of the level if you fail half way through!!!

    Anyway - I decided the other night - no way am I going back to carry on this game. Way too many frustrating missions. :S
     
    DeansF, Feb 6, 2014
    #3
  4. DeansF Win User

    List Of Missions That Make You Ragequit

    Mine was the mission in the stadium where you basically have to progress through without being detected - even once!!! Get detected and its straight back to the beginning of the level. I have never understood why game developers feel the need to send you
    back to the beginning of the level if you fail half way through!!!

    Anyway - I decided the other night - no way am I going back to carry on this game. Way too many frustrating missions. :S
  5. HailofSteel Win User

    Game Room Servers Down - Preventing Achievements

    The game room servers are most likely still running as theyre being handled by MS.They tend to go through long stages where challenges cant be sent then POOF! They suddenly work again.
  6. DaRealm4D Win User

    where do I go to ...

    yeah I just find it odd, I did see someone had posted a thread about how much space they had before installs but guess it got buried. Other than that I have not experienced any issues, the kinect is something that will evolve as time goes on with updates.Very
    pleased!
  7. bbarley Win User

    where do I go to ...

    I suppose it's the same deal with disk storage space. MS wanted to make the whole space management seamless and in the background. The article that I read spoke about how the system actively manages storage, with save games going to skydrive. Personally,
    I'd like to know how much of my drive if full.
  8. Def Oso Win User

    where do I go to ...

    Good question, I searched earlier today and found nothing. Not sure what the deal is with some of these hard to find areas?
Thema:

going on stage without being detected..how and where do you go

Loading...
  1. going on stage without being detected..how and where do you go - Similar Threads - going stage without

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  6. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  10. Whenever I go to do the new update, it gets through the first stage and all the way through...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I go to do the new update, it gets through the first stage and all the way through...: Whenever I go to do the new update, it gets through the first stage and all the way through the second and then right when it hits the third it turns off along with the power brick...