going mad

Discus and support going mad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can anyone out there help mw with my X Box 360 have trouble with keeping my controller linked with my box, it starts of ok then it keeps falling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HitchedPoet379, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. going mad


    Hi can anyone out there help mw with my X Box 360 have trouble with keeping my controller linked with my box, it starts of ok then it keeps falling out.

    :)
     
    HitchedPoet379, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. NJHateCore
    NJHateCore Guest
    Im going mad!

    I don't have BO2 and just recently purchased the DLC 4 and sure enough I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the first dlc and I had no issues, plenty of people playing despite the fact that BO2 has been released. Clearly the DLC 4 content is messed
    up. How do you undo the DLC? Thanks.
     
    NJHateCore, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. medonkeykong
    medonkeykong Guest
    GOING MAD...

    hi guys...can some1 plz help me in changing my display picture on this website...ciao!
     
    medonkeykong, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    going mad

    hello going mad :)

    Can be that batteries are out of life?!?

    Bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    going mad

    hello :)

    Can be that batteries are out of life?!?

    Bye
  6. Smwutches Win User

    GOING MAD...

    The one on the top right is an Xbox One gamerpic. The only way you can change it is if you have a One. If you don't have a One, you will just be given a default gamerpic.
  7. medonkeykong Win User

    GOING MAD...

    hi WPAK...i tried everything now and its still the same...i give up lol
  8. WPAK Win User

    GOING MAD...

    Hi there,

    you can change the gamerpicture via the xbox consoles.

    Via the 360 go to Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture.

    Or try : live.xbox.com/AvatarEditor (You will need to have silverlight installed and supported)
  9. WPAK Win User

    GOING MAD...

    As far as I know that should be the same one. Please try clearing cookies/cache etc on your browser.
Thema:

going mad

Loading...
  1. going mad - Similar Threads - going mad

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  6. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  10. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]