Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. I have a great PC, fiber internet, but for some reason since Forza launched, I go invisible to everyone else in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerDuke, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. TylerDuke
    TylerDuke Guest

    Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5


    Hello,

    I play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. I have a great PC, fiber internet, but for some reason since Forza launched, I go invisible to everyone else in the race on online Forza 5 race lobbies. It's a huge issue, none of my friends can see me and their cars bully me out of the way since it's not acknowledging I'm on the track.

    I've tried VPNs, different port codes in the command app, reinstalling my app, messing with graphics settings and absolutely nothing has fixed it.

    This doesn't happen to any of my friends, but I have seen it happen to others in lobbies. Why is this happening specifically to me in almost every single race despite having great internet and a good PC? It's ruining my experience since it hurts me in lobbies with cars running me over and it's also bad for the lobby not being able to see someone they're racing against.

    :)
     
    TylerDuke, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. For in-game issues, you may need to reach out to the game support through this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  3. drivesafely Win User

    Should i?

    yes on the horizon thing. since racing on GTA 5 online its hard to race on tracks all day. I think endless roads should have been added to Forza with addition of tracks.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Ahoy there! Im back!!!

    If you like racing games get Eithe Forza 5 of Forza Horizon 2
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Game Reccomendations

    Yop,i got Forza horizon 2 (since friday) and Forza 5.

    Both are great,fun and techniquely great.

    Forza 5 can be found at lower price,now.

    And if you like racing on open world area with online features,it's really a game for you....
  6. HASSAN MENHAL Win User

    Forza Motorsport 5 Vs Horizon 2

    in forza 5 the races is close unlike the horizon 2 its open i mean u can just hanging around without entering races but i prefer forza 5
Thema:

Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5

Loading...
  1. Going invisible in online races on Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Going invisible online

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  6. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  10. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]