God Xbox App on PC is so garbage.

Discus and support God Xbox App on PC is so garbage. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to launch halo infinite for days now because it was bugging out on the 0% "checking for updates" downloading bs. I just re-installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mystik0er, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Mystik0er
    Mystik0er Guest

I have been trying to launch halo infinite for days now because it was bugging out on the 0% "checking for updates" downloading bs.
    I just re-installed it and i ran into the other "preparing 0%" bug and i just ended the ea background app and it started downloading..
    i dont have the quickest internet in the world, now i have to find some way to download it again without leaving my pc on for days.

If that was the problem the whole time i have only one thing to say to the WHOLE group of devs working on the app, you are garbage.
    EVERY single other platform has a better pc app than you and you guys dont care, in fact, every update you make it worse.
    please for the love of god just do better.
    Im sure its not that hard if everyone else other than you guys can do it.
    Do you hire monkeys to do your programming?

:)

Mystik0er, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Simen Elmar Win User

Xbox live Problem FIX IT!!!

barbeque in rain? not a really god idea :/

i've had so many problems with xbox and kinect and all that *** now so soon i just throw it all in the garbage
  3. Cam Spec Ops Win User

XBox PC App is garbage

Ok. This is getting extremely comical. I think we'll take this route. We're going to swap places. you're going to be the one that has had to deal with this garbage app, and I'm the one that is telling you that you need to reinstall windows knowing full well that this isn't the fix but a temporary fix, a band-aid if you will. You've already done everything multiple people have told you, and nothing worked. So, the question here is, will you reinstall windows? Now, I don't want an answer from someone who works for, or with Microsoft, I want an answer as if you were a normal person who isn't very computer savvy.

Now back to this situation. I WILL NOT be reinstalling windows UNLESS someone FROM MICROSOFT can send tell me that this will PERMANATLEY fix this issue. Until then either you quit replying as you're no help to me, OR you tell another one of the independent advisors to respond with some other options because you're stuck on this one and IT IS OF NO HELP!!!!!
  4. Dericka Win User

XBox PC App is garbage

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I don't want you to be in this situation however this will be the last resort. I really appreciate your patience and understanding.
  5. Cam Spec Ops Win User

XBox PC App is garbage

Oh, I understand. If this is the case, the last resort is to format your PC. This will make your system good as new however you'll be needing to reinstall all your files.
    So, Microsoft releases a product that is rendered useless after several updates are released and the ONLY answer to tell a paying customer is to format their PC?!?! Are you kidding me?!? That's pathetic, stupid, and not something you want to tell the HUNDREDS of other paying customers who are having the SAME ISSUE!!!! This is really upsetting, and uncalled for. I WILL NOT be formatting my PC, I WILL NOT be resetting it for a fourth time. What needs to be done is an update to the app THAT WORKS!!!!!! This is NOT an issue with my laptop OR Windows. Why you ask??? Because before the update to the app IT WAS WORKING!!!!!! Doesn't that tell you something?!?!?!? You take a poll from everyone having either the same or close to the same issue as I'm having and you ask them if they'd rather format their PC or have Microsoft release an update that works I can tell you with 100% certainty that they will NOT want to format their PC. You did not 'surely help me', so my advice to you is to stop sending that copy and paste reply to everyone. It's not working for you.
  6. Dericka Win User

XBox PC App is garbage

Oh, I understand. If this is the case, the last resort is to format your PC. This will make your system good as new however you'll be needing to reinstall all your files.
Thema:

1. God Xbox App on PC is so garbage. - Similar Threads - God App garbage

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. God save the XBOX!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    God save the XBOX!!!!: Hey yall, serious question here, my husband died over a year ago and the Xbox was his and mine, I'm afraid for the day it expires (stops working entirely) the xbox itself, I dont have his email...
  5. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  6. god?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    god?: how can i get more ssd in my xbox? cc2a7fa4-b585-42c8-8f0f-7b4e60a13e80
  7. Someone for gods sake please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Someone for gods sake please help me: I’ve been trying to talk to a real Xbox person fuck that they make it so fucking hard bro fuckkkk anyways I just got a series x and i gotta sign in but the only thing is I can’t because I had a...
  8. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  9. Xbox app on Windows 11 i no god.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Windows 11 i no god.: Xbox app on Windows 11 i no god very often when playing cloud games, it is not possible to start the game. and when you are going to download a game, it may take 15 minutes for it to start...
  10. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE INTERNET EXPLORER APP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE INTERNET EXPLORER APP!: Am I the only one that constantly has this app crash on me? particularly when having a lot of tabs open simultaneously. Sometimes after a crash, it'll have wiped all of my tabs and sent me back to...