God Of War alternate

Discus and support God Of War alternate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, What would you guys recommend as the best alternative to God Of War but for Xbox One? I like the type of gameplay, storyline, puzzles and overall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbinashRamparsad, Sep 8, 2017.

1. God Of War alternate

Hi, What would you guys recommend as the best alternative to God Of War but for Xbox One? I like the type of gameplay, storyline, puzzles and overall action. Thanks.

:)

AbinashRamparsad, Sep 8, 2017
  2. Tofu
    Tofu Guest
    Why has this game not gotten to recognition it deserved?

Honestly, God of War and DMC/MGR/Bayonetta are two different types of games. DMC/MGR/Bayonetta is more combo heavy while God of War is more of a button mash game. Hence, I don't find it surprising God of War players not liking Bayonetta. I can agree that the game isn't as popular as God of War, but it received high scores from most critics. I guess we can agree that God of War is also more popular than DMC, but that doesn't mean that the game "fell apart". It just shows that Bayonetta addresses a different audience than the God of War's audience.

Tofu, Sep 8, 2017
  3. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Ryse Compared to God of War?

God of War sure is the bomb. This game is way too repetitive (just like you said) and I agree that this cannot be compared to God of War.

knives0302, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Davivale1307
    Davivale1307 Guest

God Of War alternate

The only one you could play in Xbox One are Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

There's one game that is exactly the same as God of War and it's Dante's Inferno for Xbox 360 and PS3 but it doesn't have backwards compatibility until now.

Davivale1307, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Davivale1307 Win User

God Of War alternate

The only one you could play in Xbox One are Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

There's one game that is exactly the same as God of War and it's Dante's Inferno for Xbox 360 and PS3 but it doesn't have backwards compatibility until now.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Best looking game you've played

God of War 3 and God of War: Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWs5npT9pw.
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Franchises new to Xbox?

God of War, I seen the God of War Asention gameplay trailer on IGN and it looked amazing, I think I might buy a PS4 just for that game and download all the old God of War's from PSN.
  8. Deviltreh Win User

What would you compare this game to?

Yes, feels like God of War, but I liked the story and maps more in this one. Combat - God of War wins. :p
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

Series that you wish would just die?

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

Comparing God of War to those games makes no sense; Those games are action games while God of War is an Action-Adventure game. I never understood while people never make that distinction. God of War has actual puzzles and the focus IS not entirely on it's
    combat system.

[/quote]

It makes perfect sense. Just because God of War has some puzzle elements doesn't mean its a brain teaser of a game. Puzzles in a god of war game take little to no effort . The main focus is combat and story.
Thema:

God Of War alternate

1. God Of War alternate - Similar Threads - God War alternate

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. God save the XBOX!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    God save the XBOX!!!!: Hey yall, serious question here, my husband died over a year ago and the Xbox was his and mine, I'm afraid for the day it expires (stops working entirely) the xbox itself, I dont have his email...
  5. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  6. god?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    god?: how can i get more ssd in my xbox? cc2a7fa4-b585-42c8-8f0f-7b4e60a13e80
  7. Someone for gods sake please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Someone for gods sake please help me: I’ve been trying to talk to a real Xbox person fuck that they make it so fucking hard bro fuckkkk anyways I just got a series x and i gotta sign in but the only thing is I can’t because I had a...
  8. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  9. will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ?: will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ? thanks 73111e3f-d779-4514-b18b-43d5b892693c
  10. ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!: Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change 566f5c8a-0ddc-466b-b07a-f659ba1984db